Mourinho said he could not understand the amount of stoppage time played, adding: "I hope every referee does the same as Mike Dean, to give six minutes".
Mourinho was furious at Sarri's assistant for celebrating in his face and the Italian went into the United dressing room at the end to apologise on behalf of the club.
What a way for the Premier League to return after the global break.
Mourinho also suggested Paul Pogba can have no excuses for his first half mistake that allowed Antonio Rudiger to score Chelsea's opening goal, as he insisted the French midfielder should not have lost his man in the penalty box. Sarri came to me, and said he would resolve it internally.
In an interview last weekend with a Belgian newspaper, Hazard named Mourinho as the one manager he would like to work with again.
"Don't do what everyone does and say 'it's Mourinho who does things.' I don't know his name, I don't need to know". They have both apologised to me, I accept.
Barkley equalized with one of the last kicks of the game, preserving Chelsea's unbeaten start to the season after nine games.
O’Rourke Gets CNN Town Hall In Bitter Texas Senate Race
Kavanaugh", said a woman off-camera. "There is enough there to proceed to a trial", he declared, CNN reported. Greg Abbott said Wednesday that he will be speaking at President Donald Trump's campaign event with U.S.
'For 60 minutes we played our football.
"We were in control, tactically".
"After the game, the way the game was, [it] is an terrible result for us, and a phenomenal result for them [Chelsea]".
United looked disjointed all game until the former AS Monaco man equalised after the Blues had scored in the first half.
"Very good results, top of the league and of course lots of good players but history says that when Eden Hazard is the best player in the Premier League, Chelsea is the champion".
- Vehicle accidents up in Colorado, other states with legalized recreational marijuana
- Jose Mourinho won't 'celebrate like crazy' if Man United win at Chelsea
- Apple iPhone XR pre-orders start today
- Greek FM Kotzias resigns over Macedonia name row inside cabinet
- Saudi cleric slams ‘fabrications’ over missing journalist
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle open Anzac Memorial in Sydney's Hyde Park
- Sarkar teaser: Actor Vijay as corporate monster questions political system
- Tom Holland Reveals New Spider-Man Suit from Sequel ‘Far From Home’
- Lawsuit Alleges Facebook Mislead Advertisers Since 2015
- Italy's Salvini, in Moscow, denounces sanctions on Russian Federation