Bregman had just tied the game with his fifth-inning two-bagger - though a different official scorer might have charged Red Sox third baseman Eduardo Nunez (yet another ex-Yankee) an error for failing to stop the hard grounder that skidded into the left-field corner, allowing Jose Altuve to come around from first base - when Pearce got his chance with one out in the sixth.
Red Sox radio play-by-play man Joe Castiglione is a first-hand exhibitor of such.
The Houston Astros seem to be in trouble with Major League Baseball after a man, claiming to be a team employee, was removed from a media-credentialed area next to the Boston Red Sox dugout in Game 1 of the ALCS, according to Metro.
The MLB league office told Metro they are aware of the matter and will handle it internally. But the two incidents have raised questions about the use of electronic equipment during games and whether the reigning World Series champions were gaining an unfair edge. The report said the man had a small camera and was texting frequently, but did not have a media credential.
There was no indication of any suspicious activity during Game 3 in Houston on Tuesday night, but the Red Sox were careful to change their pitch-calling signs throughout the night - something Manager Alex Cora said is fairly standard for the Red Sox.
Almost 800 dietary supplements contained unapproved drug ingredients, study finds
They are not meant to treat or prevent disease and are not subject to premarket safety and efficacy testing. Most of the adulterated supplements were marketed for sexual enhancement , weight loss or muscle building .
Paul Hoynes of the Cleveland Plain Dealer further reports that the Indians filed a complaint with the league against the Astros following a pair of similar incidents in the ALDS and also reached out to the Red Sox to warn them prior to the start of the ALCS.
The Astros' Game 3 loss was only the team's second defeat at home in their past 12 playoff games since the start of last season.
When asked if he felt like anything was going on during the first two ALCS games at Fenway Park, Cora responded, "No, I don't". "I'm anxious about the game".
If the Astros win: It's step one of what they need to be a three-game winning streak to extend their season. Bauer didn't provide any specifics or evidence to back up the claim, however.
- Deaths Of Missing Wisconsin Girl’s Parents Ruled Homicide
- Marble Falls Orders Evacuations As Llano River Reaches 'Historic' Flooding
- Meghan brings a gift to Dubbo farm family
- Facebook is rebooting The Real World, which seems adorably quaint
- Meghan Markle arrives in Melbourne in navy dress by Aussie designer
- Bellinger leads off vs. Brewers in Game 5
- California deputies used Doritos to lure a pig all the way home
- Federal Reserve unanimously backed higher interest rates, despite Trump
- Internet Celebrity Imprisoned for Short, Goofy Rendition of China's National Anthem
- Which are the most competitive countries in the world?