The series will follow a group of strangers forced to live and work together.
The social media giant said it was also trying to harness the formidable online power of the "cute kitten" factor with a new show called "World's Most Amazing Dog" on its new Facebook Watch platform.
"The show that invented modern reality television returns to its roots". The series will also "introduce interactive social and community features that empower fans to shape the action and connect across mobile, desktop and Facebook's TV app". It's the first time it will have worldwide editions with non-U.S. cast members.
The three new seasons will be filmed in Mexico, Thailand and the USA respectively, and will incorporate interactive elements via Facebook's platform that will "empower fans to shape the action" according to a press release from the two companies. When Facebook Watch announced, in late August, that it was going global, the best evidence the company said had about it was that "Every month, more than 50 million people in the United States come to watch videos for at least a minute in Watch - and total time spent watching videos in Watch has increased by 14X since the start of 2018". That's right: you can now play God with the Real World contestants.
Bellinger leads off vs. Brewers in Game 5
The Dodgers had runners at the corners in the eighth against hard-throwing Josh Hader, who pitched for the second consecutive day. It paid off as he drew a second walk in the game, which was followed by Bellinger slicing a double to the left-center field gap.
MTV president Chris McCarthy called the Facebook reboot an "opportunity to impact culture and create a new genre of television all over again".
And then it cuts to someone watching the show show on a phone-held vertically!-followed by a string of fucking Facebook comments, one of which says "I don't get #metoo, not sorry".
He said its interactivity means "watching videos doesn't have to be a passive experience. with friends able to co-watch together in real time". How much are people really strangers when Googling any name brings up an annotated life history?
- Djokovic wins Shanghai to close on world No.1 Nadal
- Drug-resistant salmonella from chicken sickens almost 100 in U.S.
- Deaths Of Missing Wisconsin Girl’s Parents Ruled Homicide
- Italian PM to EU: 'No room' for modifications on budget
- Lady Gaga reveals engagement to Christian Carino
- Meghan Markle arrives in Melbourne in navy dress by Aussie designer
- Simona Halep basks in WTA rankings lead glory
- Dozens line up in Kamloops for province's first legal pot store
- Pakistan vs Australia, 2018: 2nd Test, Day 1 - Statistical Highlights
- Germany boss Löw slams decisive France penalty call