According to Adam Schefter, Rams-49ers in Week 7 is being flexed out of the Sunday night spot in favor of Chiefs-Bengals.
The Bengals later announced the move to an 8:20 p.m. ET showdown on NBC.
The Chiefs are one of only two 5-0 teams, along with the Rams. The Chiefs are now 5-0 on the season and the Bengals hold a 4-1 record. San Francisco had been slated to play at night on four occasions from Week 6-10, starting with Monday's visit to Lambeau Field to face the Green Bay Packers. Goff-CJ Beathard in a first-versus-last matchup doesn't carry quite the same luster.
Committed to meet India's oil demand: Saudi Energy Minister
PM Modi said this during his interaction with the heads of oil and gas companies and organisations in New Delhi . Modi's first meeting was on 5 January, 2016 where suggestions for reforming natural gas prices were made.
The NFL is certainly attempting to make sure a national audience is able to watch as much of Kansas City Chiefs stud quarterback Patrick Mahomes as possible as he continues what could be a record-breaking season. With a few injuries impacting the chances for some teams to be legitimate contenders, it's expected the league could flex a few games throughout the season.
The Chiefs beat the Broncos 27-23 in a Monday night game October 1.
- How to check if your Facebook account got hacked
- Trump anxious about missing journalist
- 'SNL' mocks Donald Trump-Kanye West meeting
- Windies coach Stuart Law suspended for two ODIs
- Diablo III Nintendo Switch Bundle Is A GameStop Exclusive
- Judge dismisses Stormy Daniels' defamation lawsuit against Trump
- Foo Fighters Play Metallica's 'Enter Sandman' With 10-Year-Old
- Brooklyn witches are planning to put a curse on Brett Kavanaugh
- Fuel prices increase yet again
- Meet TCL's Palm Palm, a kitten like phone