Meghan looked stunning in an ivory Karen Gee dress, but it was her jewellery which drew some attention. "The duchess has stayed very consistent to her style signature", stylist Brooke Jaffe told Inside Edition.
There are parallels between her life and that of Princess Grace, another American who left a successful Hollywood career to marry Prince Rainier of Monaco and start a royal family.
"This handsome woman just sort of literally tripped and fell into my life, I fell into her life", he said when their engagement was announced last November.
Harry, 34, and Meghan, 37, will spend the next 16 days on a nonstop tour of Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and Tonga that will take them everywhere from meeting koalas and joeys, to showcasing women's organizations, to cheering on Invictus Games competitors.
Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex with ties to one soap, has big news for the world: She's having a baby!
Dodgers' Ryu Hyun-jin gets no-decision in NLCS vs
The Brewers enter the day with a one-game lead in the NLCS . "You won't see Josh (Hader) tomorrow, for sure", Counsell said. Clayton Kershaw pounded his glove over and over on Friday, yelling "Let's go!" as he walked off the mound.
Pickled food producer Opies, which is based in Sittingbourne, said: "Congrats to Harry and Meghan on the Royal baby news!"
Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison, who will climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge this week with Harry, tweeted: "What fantastic news!"
The gifts were given to Meghan and Harry by Australian Governor-General Queen Sir Peter Cosgrove, Elizabeth II's official representative in Australia, and his wife, Lady Lynne Cosgrove. From Princess Diana to Kate Middleton, each expectant royal family member had their pregnancy announced in their own way.
Image: Is this the moment when Harry and Meghan told the Queen they were expecting a baby?
The hashtag #RoyalBaby immediately began trending on Twitter, as did Prince Harry and Markle's names.
NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian, was the first government official to meet the pair, after they greeted Invictus Games flag bearers.
- Error behind 'It's OK to be white' vote
- Almirola advances in NASCAR playoffs with Talladega win
- Virgil van Dijk fit after rib injury concern
- Sri Lankan great Sanath Jayasuriya in corruption code breaches
- Saudis 'to admit to killing journalist in interrogation that went wrong'
- Trump to see Hurricane Michael damage in Florida, Georgia
- Trump calls Mattis ‘sort of a Democrat’, hints he may quit
- Google Will Finally Let You Use External Mics on Pixel Phones
- Donald Trump says he thinks climate change will 'change back again'
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic meets Thailand cave rescue boys on The Ellen DeGeneres Show