On Wednesday, Big Willy went to Instagram with the new Disney flick's first poster. Smith shared the poster, which you can check out in the gallery below, on his Facebook, saying: "LEMME OUT!" It's fitting that Smith was the one to tease the trailer, as he also shared the first photo of the cast on set in September 2017. In the 1992 film, animation was an essential part in bringing Robin Williams' wild, manic voice work to life. In addition to this exciting image, the studio also revealed that the "first look" of the film would be arriving on Thursday. While out in the land of the living, Genie helps Aladdin capture the attention (and later the heart) of Jasmine, the princess of Agrabah whose father, the Sultan, desperately wants to find her someone to marry.
'That was a quick flight': Crew of failed rocket keeps cool
ISS crews are rotated out on a six month schedule because that's about how long a Soyuz capsule can remain viable in orbit. Russian space agency Roscosmos has released photographs of both astronauts being checked over after their abrupt landing.
Aladdin is due in theaters May 24, 2019. Mena Massoud/Aladdin, Naomi Scott/Princess Jasmine, Marwan Kenzari/Jafar, and I'm over here gettin my Genie on.
Guy Ritchie is helming the new Aladdin movie, from a script he co-wrote with Vanessa Taylor and John August.
- Pakistan formally asks the International Monetary Fund for a bailout package
- Samsung Galaxy A9 launched with four rear cameras: Specifications, features
- Social, Economic Stress Blamed For Mental Illness Among Youth
- Razer Phone 2: Release date, Price & Specs
- Tyson Fury Needs To Enroll In The WBC Clean Boxing Program
- 'Team player' Brett Kavanaugh sworn in again as US Supreme Court Justice
- Space crew survives plunge to Earth after Russian rocket fails
- Hubble placed in safe mode as gyro issues investigated
- What Alex Cora Expects From Rick Porcello In Game 4 Against Yankees
- After Stock Market Drop, President Trump Says Federal Reserve ‘Has Gone Crazy’