Selena Gomez is in treatment for mental health issues, but the 26-year-old singer has been down this road before.
Selena, who has lupus, allegedly became "emotional" in the last week of September about her low white blood cell count following her kidney transplant. It is believed Gomez's condition was brought on by ongoing problems with her physical health.
Justin Bieber's ex-girlfriend was reportedly released from a local Los Angeles hospital, but was readmitted days later because her blood cell count remained low, sending her into an emotional crisis. Gomez was rushed to hospital after she appeared "despondent and emotional", with a family member driving her to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in LA. Selena "had a meltdown" and "freaked out", allegedly "ripping the IV's out of her arm".
Another insider said Selly had "a couple of tough weeks leading up to" the panic attack that caused her to seek help. She is now a mental health facility for treatment.
'Team player' Brett Kavanaugh sworn in again as US Supreme Court Justice
Such complaints are usually confidential unless the judicial council investigating issues a public report about its findings. Circuit, typically deals with ethics complaints, but he apparently stepped aside from complaints against Kavanaugh.
She is now being treated at a psychiatric facility on the east coast, according to TMZ. In August, her one-time best friend and former Disney co-star Demi Lovato was hospitalized for an alleged heroin overdose.
In an Instagram post she wrote: "As much as I'm grateful for the voice that social media gives each of us, I'm equally grateful to be able to step back and live my life present to the moment I've been given".
Gomez was just 18 when she started dating Bieber back in 2010. She also warned fans, "Kindness and encouragement only for a bit!" Gomez has received DBT in the past. Soon after, she left all social media channels.
"Just remember, negative comments can hurt anybody's feelings".
- PGA CIMB Classic Odds 10/8/18, Who Do Oddsmakers Favor?
- All US F-35s grounded worldwide
- Prison reform, Chicago violence on menu for Kanye-Trump White House lunch
- Storm Callum: Amber weather alert issued for Wales
- Pakistan formally asks the International Monetary Fund for a bailout package
- Social, Economic Stress Blamed For Mental Illness Among Youth
- U.S. senators trigger human rights probe over missing Saudi journalist
- Kanye West Goes On 10-Minute Rant During White House Visit
- Hubble placed in safe mode as gyro issues investigated
- 'That was a quick flight': Crew of failed rocket keeps cool