In her FIR or police complaint in Mumbai, former actor Tanushree Dutta alleges that senior actor Nana Patekar grabbed her arm and pushed her on the pretext of teaching her dance moves and touched her "indecently and unnecessarily" in front of everybody on the sets of 2008 film "Horn OK Pleasss". The four persons have been booked under section 354 (molestation) and 509 (Word, gesture or act meant to insult the modesty of a woman) of the Indian Penal Code late on Wednesday night. According to Dutta's advocate, Nitin Satpute said that a similar complaint had been filed by the actor back in 2008 as well. The actress will be discussing the same on Facebook live along with Tanushree speaking about what transpired on the sets of Horn Ok Pleassss when she was shooting a song with Nana Patekar.
The police have named all four in the First Information Report (FIR) - Nana Patekar, choreographer Ganesh Acharya, producer Samee Siddiqui and director Rakesh Sarang. But to her surprise, new steps were introduced by Acharya, which were intimate and included Patekar touching her inappropriately, she alleged. She claimed that after complaining to the producer, director and choreographer, they changed the choreography of the song to include Patekar in it without her knowledge and consent.
On the way out, her vehicle was attacked but with the help of the police she managed to escape from the spot, it added. Everyone was taking Patekar's side, she said. On the other hand, Raveena Tandon had called out to the men in a tweet earlier where she had mentioned that deafening silence on the Tanushree Dutta case is sickening. "Thereafter, the police recorded a statement of her father and lodged an FIR for rioting and causing damage to her vehicle", her lawyer Nitin Satpute told News18 in Mumbai. However, Nana Patekar and Vivek Agnihotri, who has also been accused of harassment by her, have filed defamation cases against Dutta.
Stardew Valley to deliver your farming fix on iOS, Android soon
The cult hit farming game will hit iOS devices on October 24th, and has a $7.99 price tag and no in-app purchases. Stardew Valley has been consuming PC players with its mixture of farm-raising gameplay and retro elements.
"The complainant has stated that more than 100 people were present on the set at the time when the offence took place".
Unable to concentrate, Dutta said, she contacted her parents and when they arrived, she left the studio in her vehicle.
- Malaysia to abolish death penalty
- BCCI announces India squad for first 2 ODIs against Windies
- Ronaldo's lawyer claims rape allegation docs were altered
- 17 surreal things that happened during the Donald Trump-Kanye West summit
- Princess Eugenie and family arrive in Windsor day before royal wedding
- Jim Brown Defends White House Visit Says It Was 'Very Postitive'
- Interpol chief Meng Hongwei under investigation, China says
- Jose Mourinho's touchline comments may be investigated by lip reader
- Several buildings in Bali damaged following quake
- Democrats Agree To Confirm More Of Trump's Judicial Nominees - Again