Mourinho has been under pressure following a recent run of poor form but saw his side recover from 2-0 down to beat Newcastle United 3-2 at Old Trafford on Saturday.
"For Paul Pogba, the best is to say nothing", declared Pires. I need to be even more decisive, to score more goals, ' he said. "Whether it be "Grizou" [Antoine Griezmann], Kylian [Mbappe] or Raph [Varane], they deserve it a lot more than me".
The 25-year-old was at the heart of Didier Deschamps' triumphant side in Russian Federation but returned to a hard situation at United after being dropped from Jose Mourinho's starting XI towards the end of last season.
Africa's youngest billionaire kidnapped in Tanzania
The regional governor Paul Makonda said, "Initial information indicates he was kidnapped by whites traveling in two vehicles". News of the incident spread fast as social media users shared the development, sending shockwaves the country.
"That allows me to relay messages and have the chance to be heard".
"I could say what I felt, give messages and pass them on from the older players to the younger ones. This is my opinion and I would have said that to him, I would say 'No, that's not something to say because you are not the manager'".
"I've never played in the France team to be captain, being here is already a big thing for me", he said.
"For me, a leader isn't someone who wears something on his arm, who puts on the captain's armband".
Pogba has joined up with the France squad this week and was asked about the possibility of captaining his country in the near future.
- Malaysia to abolish death penalty
- Hurricane Michael leads to unimaginable destruction: 17 chilling photos
- Microsoft promises to defend-not attack-Linux with its 60,000 patents
- Princess Eugenie and family arrive in Windsor day before royal wedding
- Will Smith reveals first post for Disney's 'Aladdin'
- 'That was a quick flight': Crew of failed rocket keeps cool
- Cyclone Titli: Evacuation ordered in 5 Odisha districts
- How Google+ put thousands of users at risk
- Facebook launches video-calling device ‘Portal’
- Khabib Nurmagomedov Threatens To Leave UFC If Teammate Is Fired