Having joined up with France for their upcoming games, the 25-year-old was asked if he sees himself captaining his country in the future, and he responded by insisting that not all leaders necessarily wear the armband.
Do you think Pogba is a natural leader? "I would never say it's me, it's the squad who put me in that position, who gave me the freedom to express myself". It all began like that, from our training camp. You should be like "I should score, score, score. I was really determined".
The 25-year-old midfielder played a big part in Les Bleus' campaign in Russian Federation, scoring a goal in the final as Didier Deschamps' side beat Croatia 4-2 to lift the coveted trophy.
"During a season, you can have a big match then a smaller match, then one even smaller, then you can lose your focus, you can lose your concentration, then comes a big match again", Mourinho was quoted as saying after watching France triumph in Russian Federation.
Google Unveils Pixel 3 Phones, Pixel Slate, and Home Hub
Users on a budget should probably plump for Optus' $65 My Plan Flex 24-month leasing plan which provides 20GB total monthly data. The dual front cameras are just for wide-angle selfies, but Google has a ton of camera software tricks .
Mourinho said at the time: 'The only truth is that I made the decision of Paul not to be the second captain any more but no fall-out, no problems at all.
Paul Pogba says becoming captain of France is not one of his ambitions, saying he can be a leader on the pitch without an armband. He will be there on the pitch and show you the way.
"I've never played in the France team to be captain, being here is already a big thing for me".
"It's all I hope for whatever happens, because there are a lot of them who deserve it", he said.
"I can't pick one of them, but I sincerely hope it'll be one of those three, or even four because there's also NG (N'Golo Kante)".
- Michael strengthens into Category 2 hurricane
- Senate Dems lose health care vote, hope it's campaign fodder
- Trump on 831 Stock Market Drop: Fed Has Gone Crazy
- USA stocks plunge further, Dow drops 830 points
- Pipeline explodes near Prince George, B.C.: RCMP
- Updates, tracking resources as storm makes landfall
- Red Sox, Astros announce starting pitchers for ALCS Games 1 and 2
- Taylor Swift sets new American Music Award record, urges people to vote
- The ‘Treacherous Terrain’ of Jupiter’s Moon Europa
- Federer's dire warning for 'borderline' Nick Kyrgios