We're told Selena was released days later but had to be re-admitted late last week because her low blood cell count persisted, and it threw Selena into a downward emotional spiral.
Selena Gomez is receiving mental health treatment after suffering an 'emotional breakdown'. After suffering from apparent mental breakdown, the singer, who underwent kidney transplant a year ago, is presently being treated at a mental facility.
Reports say that Gomez "freaked out" after learning about her condition and attempted to rip an IV tube from her arm.
She has been to rehab twice: once in 2014, and a second time two years later.
Samsung Galaxy A9 quad-camera detailed: tele, standard, wide, depth
Leaks have suggested that the four camera lenses will be placed in a vertical arrangement with a LED flash below them. A 5-megapixel sensor with f/2.2 aperture that adds depth to the captured images follows the main sensor.
The website claims she is now being treated with dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT) at an East Coast psychiatric facility.
Insiders revealed to People that Gomez had a "tough few weeks" and suffered a panic attack in the hospital.
"Selena is freaking out about this", a source close to the "Slow Down" singer told Radar over the summer.
She announced the news on social media in September 2017, writing of Raisa on Instagram, "There aren't words to describe how I can possibly thank my attractive friend Francia Raisa".
"Mood lol (I was looking at myself in the mirror - like an idiot!)" she wrote under the photo, later editing it to add, "Update: taking a social media break". Just remember -negative comments can hurt anybody's feelings. As fans of hers know, Gomez previously received a life-saving kidney transplant in September 2017 following the progression of her lupus.
- Classic Zelda on Nintendo Switch Online gets easier with special save data
- Federer's dire warning for 'borderline' Nick Kyrgios
- Hubble in safe mode after gyro failure
- The 'scary-looking' view of Hurricane Michael from the International Space Station
- Prince George and Princess Charlotte to star in Royal Wedding
- Updates, tracking resources as storm makes landfall
- Jamal Khashoggi: Saudi Arabia lets Turkey search consulate
- Senate Dems lose health care vote, hope it's campaign fodder
- Global stocks tumble after Trump 'crazy' Fed comment
- Minnesota Children Diagnosed With Rare 'Polio-Like' Illness