The Galaxy A9 is powered by an octa-core chipset, but the nature of this processor is still unknown. In terms of storage, the phone will have an internal storage capacity of 128GB, which can be expanded via microSD by an additional 512GB.
The A9 has a 24-megapixel main camera, as well as telephoto, ultra wide-angle and depth lenses created to help with a broad range of mobile photography. At the front of the A9 is a huge 24 MP selfie shooter with f/2.0 aperture. The device measures 162.5 x 77 x 7.8mm, and weighs 183 grams. In the meantime, what are your thoughts on the Galaxy A9? Unlike the Galaxy A7 which has a side fingerprint sensor, the Galaxy A9 gets a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. Below the module is a LED flash.
While the power button and volume rocker are placed on the right edge, the dedicated Bixby button is placed on the left edge.
The Galaxy A9 will be available in the Philippines on December 1, with a suggested retail price of P32,990.
SAMSUNG'S CLEARLY GOT A CHUBBY for smartphone cameras given it's revealed the Galaxy A9 with four cameras stuck on to its backside.
Michael strengthens into Category 2 hurricane
Any rain from Michael itself would be extra on top of that and so I'll be tracking both systems closely over the next few days. Hurricane Michael became a Category 3 storm with 120 miles per hour maximum sustained winds on October 9.
The Galaxy A9 features a 24-megapixel main f1.7 camera with autofocus "for gorgeous photos at any time of the day", an 8-megapixel f2.4 120-degrees ultra-wide-angle lens, a 10-megapixel autofocus f2.4 telephoto lens that can deliver 2x optical zoom, and a 5-megapixel f2.2 depth camera.
You'd be forgiven for getting a bit confused. The front camera of the phone supports face unlock feature. A "long lasting" 3,800mAh battery is fitted. Now, the phone's battery can be recharged fast, as the company bundles in a quick charger, but do keep in mind that we're looking at Quick Charge 2.0 speeds here, nothing earth-shattering.
True to rumours that leaked in the lead-up to the event, the A9 builds on the A7's triple rear camera system by going one better, with four rear cameras lined up vertically down its back. No word yet on pricing or availability for the USA market.
Big tech companies, like Samsung and Apple, have recently come under fire to release lower-priced devices, especially since Apple launched their premium hand-set phone, the iPhone Xs for £999.
- Seann Walsh's girlfriend Rebecca Humphries has left him and taken the cat
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale Day 1: Best smartphone deals Slideshow
- Taylor Swift sets new American Music Award record, urges people to vote
- Selena Gomez Hospitalized For 'Emotional Breakdown'
- Astronauts Make Emergency Landing After Booster Failed
- Joe Giudice Will Be Deported After Prison Release - How Did He React?
- Hands on with Google's Home Hub: The smart speaker for everything
- Official Nokia 3.1 Plus Specifications, Release Date, Price, Photos & more
- Prison reform, Chicago violence on menu for Kanye-Trump White House lunch
- At midday: TSX, Wall Street continue to fall as sell-off extends globally