The hotly-anticipated Samsung Galaxy A9 will feature four cameras each with a different use - an 8 megapixel ultrawide camera, a 10 megapixel telephoto camera, a 24 megapixelmain camera and a 5 megapixel depth camera, aimed at the "Instagram generation".
Starting from top to bottom when the phone is vertically-positioned, the first camera is an 8MP ultra-wide sensor with an f/2.4 aperture and 120-degree field of view. The third camera is the main one that has a 24MP sensor with f/1.7 aperture. Samsung has plonked a 6.3in FHD+ 1,080x2,220 Super AMOLED display into a rather neat and rounded chassis with gentle curves to the body but no wrap-around screen.
Memory hirs 4GB of RAM and storage starts at 128GB onboard, which can be upgraded to 512GB with a microSD card. Keeping the device running is a 3,300 mAh battery that charges via micro USB.
United States senators trigger human rights probe over missing Saudi journalist
Turkish sources have said they believe Khashoggi , a prominent critic of Saudi policies, was killed inside the mission. Khashoggi was last seen entering the Saudi consulate in Istanbul on October 2 and is feared to be detained or dead.
Along with all of these smartphone snappers Samsung has also included some clever software to help users make the a lot of them.
Samsung has announced a new smartphone which the company says is the world's first to feature four rear cameras. Unlike the recently launched Galaxy A7, the new Galaxy A9 still sports a rear-facing fingerprint sensor. Hopefully, customers who plan to upgrade to the Galaxy A9 will not have to wait too long for the device to be updated to Android 9 Pie. It offers 2x optical zoom.
The Galaxy A9 will be available in three color options - Caviar Black, Lemonade Blue, and Bubblegum Pink - with sales set to kick off in select global markets from November. Coming to the pricing, it will be retailing from Euro 599 in Europe.
"We're excited to deliver on this promise and debut world-leading smartphone camera technology with the Galaxy A9". While Samsung confirmed that it would be bringing the A9 (2018) to India, it did not reveal any specific launch date.
- Federer's dire warning for 'borderline' Nick Kyrgios
- Updates, tracking resources as storm makes landfall
- Rocket carrying two astronauts to International Space Station makes emergency landing
- Hands on with Google's Home Hub: The smart speaker for everything
- Seann Walsh's girlfriend Rebecca Humphries has left him and taken the cat
- New Nokia smartphone will hit the market with megadoppler
- Taylor Swift sets new American Music Award record, urges people to vote
- USA stocks plunge further, Dow drops 830 points
- Pipeline explodes near Prince George, B.C.: RCMP
- Cute flaccid myelitis: Three new cases of rare polio-like illness emerge