In the camera department, Nokia 8110 features a 2-megapixel rear camera.
The Nokia 8110 in India has been priced at Rs 5,999. The company has also announced the new Nokia 8110 feature phone in the country as well.
This is one of the many reasons that we recommend Nokia phones to people looking for a great phone without spending thousands on a flagship smartphone; you get the same great experience, excellent software support and frequent, early updates, and you get a bit of nostalgia in owning a Nokia in 2018. It sports a 6-inch HD+ display with 18:9 aspect and is powered by the MediaTek Helio P22 chipset that also powers the Xiaomi Redmi 6. One can track the updates from Nokia India's official Facebook page.
Federer's dire warning for 'borderline' Nick Kyrgios
It didn't end there as Kyrgios turned to Dumusois after hitting an ace and sarcastically asked: " Was that borderline poor? ". The talented but erratic Kyrgios has played in Shanghai four times with his best showing being two second-round finishes.
The dual cameras and the fingerprint scanner are placed on the rear side, followed by the Nokia branding and Android One logo. The phone weighs 180 grams which is largely due to the beefy 3500mAh battery it has underneath. The screen itself is an IPS LCD one with decent viewing angles and punchy colours.
P22 is MediaTek's mid-range chipset, built on a 12nm process clocked at up to 2.0GHz. It will be available in two RAM variants:- 2GB/3GB and will come in two storage variants 32GB/64GB. The internal storage is expandable up to 128GB via a microSD card slot. It is also loaded with apps like Facebook, Twitter and more. The Nokia 3.1 Plus ships with Oreo, but since it's an Android One device (as are all current Nokia models), we'd expect it to be bumped up to Pie in the not too distance future. There is a 1,500mAh battery under the hood of the Nokia 8110 4G feature phone, which claims to deliver up to 9.32 hours of talktime on VoLTE, and 25 days of 4G LTE standby time. It can even connect to Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.1 and Global Positioning System. The front camera is a 20MP unit. The rear camera comes backed by a single soft LED flash, while the front camera relies on the screen flash option for low-light selfies. Interestingly, HMD Global is hosting an event in India today.
- Nikkei plunges by over 1000 points in afternoon trading
- Samsung Galaxy A9 quad-camera detailed: tele, standard, wide, depth
- Why Chelsea are hoping Antonio Conte replaces Jose Mourinho as manager
- Michael: Most violent United States hurricane since 1969
- Jamal Khashoggi: Saudi Arabia lets Turkey search consulate
- Red Sox, Astros announce starting pitchers for ALCS Games 1 and 2
- Trump on 831 Stock Market Drop: Fed Has Gone Crazy
- Global stocks tumble after Trump 'crazy' Fed comment
- Michael strengthens into Category 2 hurricane
- Selena Gomez Hospitalized For 'Emotional Breakdown'