Urban Revitalization Coalition CEO Darrell Scott on Kanye West's meeting with President Trump. The president had just supported stop-and-frisk Monday in a speech to police chiefs, saying "it works".
He said that his dream was to have both Trump and Colin Kaepernick wearing a "Make America Great" hat. "He might not have thought he'd have a insane motherf-ker like me" in the White House, he said in an agitated, rapid-fire delivery. "He gets it", adding that West "could very well be" a future presidential candidate. He also said he won't consider running for president "until 2024", instead voicing his support for Mr. Trump.
When Mr. West stopped his monologue for a moment, the president commented, "I'll tell you what, that was pretty impressive". Also attending is former National Football League great Jim Brown, a civil rights leader who has met with Trump previously, and Jared Kushner. "You made a Superman cape for me".
When reporters started asking him questions, he quickly responded.
West has been supportive of the president, sharing a picture of himself with a "Make America Great Again" hat earlier this year and praising him during a recent "Saturday Night Live" appearance.
All US F-35s grounded worldwide
The U.S. military has grounded its entire fleet of F-35s in the wake of one of the planes crashing in SC two weeks ago. Marine Corps will provide additional information when it becomes available".
Artists are said to have been receiving the short end when it comes to streaming profits, having only "retained 12% of the income produced by the music industry, a rather small slice of $43 billion US Market".
He showed the president a video on his phone of a plane powered by hydrogen, and suggested that Mr. Trump should fly in it.
"There are people in jail for really long terms", Trump said in an interview with Fox News. "I love this guy!" he said.
West also had some clarification about his mental health.
West's wife, Kim Kardhashian, has worked with Trump and the White House on prison reform and pardon issues. In between cursing and slamming his hand on the desk of the Oval Office, he shared how the United States can thrive by using only American-made material and how his home city of Chicago can serve as the country's workplace.
- Joe Giudice Will Be Deported After Prison Release - How Did He React?
- New Nokia smartphone will hit the market with megadoppler
- Trump on 831 Stock Market Drop: Fed Has Gone Crazy
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale Day 1: Best smartphone deals Slideshow
- U.S. senators trigger human rights probe over missing Saudi journalist
- At midday: TSX, Wall Street continue to fall as sell-off extends globally
- Taylor Swift sets new American Music Award record, urges people to vote
- Hurricane Michael brings devastation to Florida
- Hands on with Google's Home Hub: The smart speaker for everything
- Tyson Fury Needs To Enroll In The WBC Clean Boxing Program