In the notice, Bahl has alleged that Kashyap and Motwane acted on hearsay to portray him as a villain. The notice also said that Kashyap bribed another employee of Phantom to make these allegations against Bahl and that there was no personal agenda behind it. Mr. Bahl's claim is that Mr. Kashyap and Mr Motwane's actions are a result of professional rivalry and jealousy.
Finally he revealed that he is stepping back as a board member of MAMI until his name is cleared for being complicit with Vikas' actions, "In the light of the current events, I have chose to step back from my duties as a board member from MAMI until the shadow of doubt of our alleged complicitness in silence and not doing anything about it, is cleared". Can't explain further to people who don't understand due process, legalities.
"Everyone is talking about Vikas Bahl".
On the other hand I vehemently deny to have stayed silent on the issue & not doing anything about it for years. Now as per the latest reports, Vikas has lashed at both co-workers by calling them as opportunists.
Daylight saving time disabled the Apple Watch in Australia
In the USA , the Apple Watch Nike+ Series 4 is priced between $399 and $499, while additional bands can be bought for $49 each. It better not to put the smartwatch on a charger because anyways it will drain the battery by keep on rebooting the device.
MUMBAI- Actor Rajkummar Rao, who worked with Bollywood director Vikas Bahl on the movie Queen, has spoken out after HuffPost India published a detailed account of a survivor who said Bahl assaulted her in 2015.
The 47-year-old director has also asked for an "unconditional apology" and urged Kashyap and Motwane to withdraw the "contradictory" statements made by them on social media. "This was to show that no sexual harassment incident had taken place".
After the #MeToo movement knocked on Bollywood's door, several prominent members of the film industry, including actors Nana Patekar, Alok Nath and Rajat Kapoor, singer Kailash Kher and poet-lyricist Vairamuthu, among others, have been outed as alleged sexual predators.
After being accused by four women of sexual misconduct, director Vikas Bahl has been dropped from the credits of Hrithik Roshan film '83 and been sent a show-cause notice terminating his membership from the Indian Film & Television Directors' Association (IFTDA) He's also been dropped from Super 30 promos and an Amazon Prime show.
- Andy Robertson warns Liverpool FC about surprise title challengers
- Rock used as doorstop is actually a meteorite worth USD100K
- CBBC Newsround: Scientist warning over climate change and global warming
- Independents Disapprove of Dems' Treatment of Kavanaugh — CNN Poll
- 'Extremely dangerous': Hurricane Michael set to strike Florida
- Google Pixel Slate renders appear to reveal design, detachable keyboard and stylus
- Vietnam exerts efforts to ease climate change impacts
- Kate Middleton Rewears Gorgeous Lilac Dress From Last Year
- India to continue buying Iranian crude despite United States sanctions threat
- Meghan Markle's ex-husband marries heiress after four-month engagement