Rebecca Humphries has announced that she has dumped her comedian boyfriend after his "hurtful" affair.
But the new clip confirms they will dance the Charleston to upbeat hip-hop track Bills by LunchMoney Lewis on Saturday.
"It's incredibly good of Sean (n) and Katya to apologise in the media", continued Rebecca as she misspelled Seann's name.
"In light of the story in today's newspaper I would like to offer my honest apologies for my actions, ' Seann's statement read on Sunday, "This is no excuse but it was a one-off drunken mistake which I am truly sorry for.' Katya's reiterated the drunken mistake, stating that the 'one-off mistake after some drinks" was 'not a reflection" on her five-year marriage to fellow professional dancer Neil Jones- who has also previously appeared on Strictly Come Dancing.
She revealed that the images were taken on her birthday on 3 October as she sat at home alone.
Rebecca, an actor who has been in a relationship with Seann (or 'Sean [n]' as she hilariously refers to him) for five years, released a statement via Twitter accusing him of gaslighting her. I wasn't thinking and it was a one off mistake after some drinks.
Voter registration reportedly spikes after Taylor Swift post
As much as I have in the past and would like to continue voting for women in office, I can not support Marsha Blackburn . Swift said the congresswoman " voted against equal pay for women".
The photographs of the pair, reportedly taken on a night out in London last week, were first published in the Sun on Sunday.
Katya wrote: "I'm so sorry about any offence or hurt I have caused with my actions".
"He aggressively and repeatedly called me psycho/nuts/mental".
On Sunday, the comedian wrote: "In light of the story in today's newspaper I would like to offer my honest apologies for my actions".
She claimed that Walsh behaved in a "controlling" way towards her and called her a "pyscho" and "nuts" multiple times during their relationship, whenever she questioned what he might be doing. I love my husband and we are very happy together, this is not a reflection on our relationship.
"We are in show business and I think it will increase the viewing figures rather than decrease it because people will want to see how they react to each other", she explained.
"This is no excuse but it was a one-off drunken mistake which I am truly sorry", he added. "I'm not sorry I took the cat though".
- American Music Awards: See Photos From the Red Carpet
- These maps shed light on when and where Hurricane Michael will hit
- Nikki Haley, Pro-Israel Voice At UN, Resigns Abruptly
- Google announces Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL
- Hillary Clinton calls Trump's Kavanaugh swearing-in ceremony a 'political rally'
- Google Home Hub hands-on: Big AI in a small smart display
- IPCC: Report makes case for more ambitious global climate pact
- Man held in Bulgarian journalist murder probe
- President Ramaphosa confirms Tito Mboweni as new Finance Minister
- Pres. Trump Hosts Ceremonial Swearing-in For Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh