First Lady Melania Trump says #MeToo victims who were sexually abused by men should only come forward if they have proof.
"We need to have a really hard evidence that if you're accused of something-show the evidence", Trump urged.
"They need to be heard", she said. His accuser was unable to offer corroborating evidence or give key details to back up her claim - which Kavanaugh has unequivocally denied as being true.
Google unveils new Pixel smartphone at 10 media events around the world
Titan, a form of security Google has developed for its data centres, is now also apparently found on the new Google phones. Google is adding multi-room audio support, effectively bridging the gap between the Chromecast and the Chromecast Audio.
Trump also said that some organizations and foundations were unwilling to partner with her due to their distaste for the administration in another portion of the interview aired on Tuesday.
Llamas asked the First Lady for her take on the #MeToo movement. Recently confirmed Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh had his confirmation stalled for weeks due to allegations of sexual misconduct for multiple women. We need to support them.
"And also, you know, also men". You can not just say to somebody "I was sexually assaulted, ' or 'you did that to me".
After describing how she was being blackballed, when Llamas asked her to name names she said: "I would not talk about it, they know who they are". "You can not just say to somebody, 'I was sexually assaulted, ' or, 'You did that to me, ' because sometimes the media goes too far".
- Microsoft may be purchasing Fallout: New Vegas developer Obsidian
- NASA video shows looming Hurricane Michael from space
- Officials warn residents to keep an eye on Tropical Storm Michael
- Microsoft's Xcloud Is Bringing Xbox Games Anywhere You Are
- Meghan Markle's ex-husband marries heiress after four-month engagement
- The US Heard Saudis Talk About Capturing Khashoggi
- Watch 2018 American Music Awards live stream online
- Andy Robertson warns Liverpool FC about surprise title challengers
- Lady Gaga mental health essay calls for funding and awareness
- The Pixel 3 Already Has One Big Flaw