The night opens with Taylor Swift making her first awards-show performance in almost three years, and tributes promise to provide memorable moments.
On Sunday, Swift provoked a fierce debate by breaking her silence on political matters and announcing she would vote for two Democrats in Tennessee in the US congressional midterm elections in November.
No matter why you enjoy music, or what your favorite kind of music is, the 2018 American Music Awards ceremony has something in there for everybody.
American Music Awards: See Photos From the Red Carpet
Taylor Swift is having a big week: She first broke her long-standing refusal to discuss politics Sunday and now she's going to give her first awards show performance in three years at the American Music Awards.
The musician, who hasn't attended the AMAs since 2014, is up for four of tonight's top awards: Artist of the Year, Favorite Pop/Rock Female Artist, Favorite Pop/Rock Album and Favorite Tour.
The 2018 American Music Awards were held on October 9 local time at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles. At the Disco. The diva quota will be filled by headliners Jennifer Lopez, Carrie Underwood, Mariah Carey and the ever-provocative Cardi B.
Forecasters: Michael quickly closing in on Category 3 hurricane
Roy Cooper said, adding, "A number of homes have rooftop tarps that could be damaged or blown away with this wind". I made sure we've got clean clothes. "The state is not taking this storm lightly and neither should any family".
- New Chromecast with updated design now official for $35
- Unai Emery happy with Arsenal's 'confident' game at Fulham
- CrossFit fundraising for Breast Cancer Awareness Month in Foxborough
- Wikipedia Ensures Angel Hernandez’s Game 3 Disaster Won’t Be Forgotten
- Making a Murderer Part 2 Trailer: The Truth Gets a Second Look
- Should Red Sox Expect Retribution From Yankees Over Unwritten Rules?
- President Ramaphosa confirms Tito Mboweni as new Finance Minister
- Elliott gets redemption from 2017, gets elusive Dover win - 47abc
- Joe Rogan reveals why Khabib Nurmagomedov jumped out of the Octagon
- IPCC: Report makes case for more ambitious global climate pact