Hicks, the lead voice of NBC's golf coverage, called it the most improbable comeback in sports history - obviously, a subjective line that Andre Agassi, Ben Hogan, and Monica Seles fans might take issue with - but improbable it absolutely was given Woods was sitting at No. 1193 in the World Golf Rankings on November 18, 2017.
Bjørn was, however, full of praise for Woods's latest and 80th PGA Tour triumph achieved after four back surgeries.
So how much money did everybody make who played at the Tour Championship? Did people tune in even though Tiger won the Tour Championship right in the middle of Week 3 National Football League action?
On Monday Woods and the rest of the United States of America team landed at Paris Charles de Gaulle airport ahead of starting preparations for the 42nd Ryder Cup.
The Golf Channel's Chandel Bramblee tweeted: "This is the greatest comeback in the history of golf".
Oil price jumps as Opec keeps output steady
The bank said it expects Brent and WTI to average US$85 and US$76 per barrel, respectively, over the next six months. Brent crude hit its highest since November 2014 at $80.94 a barrel, up 2.7%, before falling back to $80.49.
Tiger Woods means more to his sport than any other professional athlete and it's really not close. When Woods won his first PGA Tour event in more than five years, there were more people watching than at any moment during the U.S. broadcasts of The Open or the U.S. Open this year. Woods' victory still does not count as a major.
Tiger Woods' first victory in five years gave a huge viewership boost to NBC on Sunday.
These striking TV numbers for Tiger Woods' final round came on an NFL Sunday, too.
McIlroy had a few kind words for Woods as they walked down the 18th fairway.
- Kate Middleton attended a close friend's wedding with her family in tow
- 'Transformer' spin-off 'Bumblebee' gets an epic full trailer
- Brand New Characters And Gameplay Revealed For Death Stranding
- Trump sticks with Kavanaugh, calls sexual assault allegations "totally political"
- Williams baffled by coach's claim he sent her US Open final signals
- Tornado touches down in Ottawa and Gatineau, Que
- Kavanaugh Denies Second Sexual Misconduct Allegation
- Back at UN, Trump eyes new N.Korea summit 'quite soon'
- Anthony Davis Signs With Rich Paul Of Klutch Sports
- Pliskova snaps Osaka streak for title — WTA roundup