"Before we started dating I literally scrolled through a list of really hot guys on the internet and I was like 'Are you sure, here's all of One Direction, are you sure?' I scrolled through everybody". Thank you for letting me stay here, ' " the comedian quipped.
'I was (worried), until I met her, ' the Trainwreck star said.
Pete revealed the first time he ever met Ariana in a writers meeting for her appearance on Saturday Night Live - but he felt like he made a fool of himself.
He also spoke about their relationship in a separate interview with GQ, telling the outlet that he knew he wanted to marry her the first time he met her. "And it's still, you know, a work in progress".
'We were both in a similar situation, ' Davidson said.
Google Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL Leak, New Features & Specs
So much so that we have reached a point where the only thing which is unknown is the price at which these devices will be sold. Google will be officially unveiling the new Pixel 3 smartphones on October 4th along with several other hardware products.
"When she left [the meeting] I was like, what a f-king idiot I am", he recalled. "Why should I spend any time on negative energy when my real life is f**king lit". Whenever I think of something, or whenever I post something I like and then people just shit all over it, you're asking for it.
The 24-year-old comedy star said that the timing of their romance was key, as they began dating shortly after his break-up from long-term relationship with Cazzie David and her split from Mac Miller, who died earlier this month aged 26.
The star, who has been open up about his mental illness, said he isn't anxious that his borderline personality disorder will negatively impact his marriage.
He went on to say that his moods are either, 'the most extreme or the least extreme, ' and when asked by Stern if he was anxious that those extreme moods could ruin the relationship, Davidson said he used to, but not anymore.
"No", Davidson said, but continued, "Some people are meant to be together and some people aren't". "Even if they are good people or not, some people just aren't good in relationships together. I could cry", Davidson added.
"I just think of my dad seeing that fire coming towards him", he said, taking a stab at some very twisted humor.
- Woods ends five-year drought with Tour Championship triumph
- Disney darkens Princess Tiana's skin for 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' amid backlash
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle play ball for a good cause
- Hong Kong launches new China rail link | Life , Sci&Tech
- White House drafts executive order to investigate Google, Facebook
- ‘Modicare’ launched: What is Ayushman Bharat health scheme?
- Everson Griffen threatened to shoot someone at hotel
- Salah helps Liverpool thrash Southampton to go top
- Violinist Balabhaskar injured, daughter killed in auto accident
- Pound bounces back after Raab says confident of Brexit deal