And anyone who gets out of their coffin for any reason outside of designated bathroom breaks will be disqualified.
The competitors are allowed to bring a friend during the operating hours, but once the park closes, coffin dwellers must go it alone.
Louis is celebrating its 30th anniversary with a macabre contest, promising prizes to anyone who can spend 30 hours inside a coffin.
But rather than a ride on a rollercoaster, the challenge sees guests hole up in a coffin for 30 hours straight.
However, daredevils are expected to provide their own pillow and sleeping bag or blankets.
Porsche to stop making diesel cars
Porsche will be launching next year its first fully electric vehicle, the Taycan , opening a new front for the brand. Mr Blume added: "That also means that there will be no more diesels from Porsche in the future".
Do you think you have what it takes to take on this deadly challenge?
Those who make it through the 30-hour sentence are in with a chance to win two 2019 Gold Season Passes or a Fright Fest prize package.
If more than one contestant wins a drawing will determine the victor. The victor will also be entered in a drawing for a $300 prize.
Six coffin dwellers will be chosen to spend 30 hours in a coffin, from 1:00 pm on Saturday, October 13 until 7:00 pm on Sunday October 14.
Yes, participants get to keep their coffins.
- Objection withdrawn! Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy coming to PC
- China cancels trade talks with US
- Russia to send newer, S-300 missile defense systems to Syria
- Tiger's journey from last-chance saloon to Tour victor once more
- Kavanaugh accuser classmate: 'That it happened or not, I have no idea'
- Supreme Court nominee accuser agrees to testify before US Senate
- Upset as Maldives ousts authoritarian president
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift at sea in 'fishing hut'
- As he considers 2020, Joe Biden airs regrets of Anita Hill hearings
- How Apple got us to pay so much for the iPhone