Firefox Reality contains the usual control and privacy options that you would expect from a Mozilla browser. Since this new browser will be VR enabled, one should have a VR headset like an Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Google Daydream View and Samsung Gear VR. Among several other things, you can browse 2D and 3D internet without moving your mouse, search things, and even more.
Download for Oculus (supports Oculus Go).
One of the key new features is being able to navigate the web using voice.
Firefox Reality version 1.0 allows immersive virtual reality experience for web surfing width="800 height="533
Firefox Reality is built from scratch for virtual reality, and the team dedicated a lot of its resources to making sure the experience feels natural and intuitive on VR headsets.
If you are users of virtual reality or mixed reality glasses, you will have verified that in the field of browsers there was not a single browser that was specifically developed for this area. Applications in this way are obvious, especially in the field of virtual reality. For example, rather than typing up an address or query, you can use voice to get to where you want to inside the browser. It is ready today in the Viveport, Oculus, and Daydream app stores. In the years to come as AR and VR headsets start to pick up steam, we may start to see a shift, particularly when higher resolutions start to become available. We asked questions like: "What is missing?" And "If not, why?" The organization said it's "working with creators around the world to bring an fantastic collection of games, videos, environments and experiences that can be accessed directly from the home screen". "This is why we built a feed of incredible content into the home screen of Firefox Reality", Andre Vrignaud, Head of Mixed Reality Platform Strategy at Mozilla was quoted as saying in the official release notes.
Virtual reality is catching up with millions of people all over the world, and the possibility of having more industries throw their hearts into the ring is very high.
Joshua nearly 2st heavier than Povetkin for Wembley bout
On Saturday, Fury's fellow Briton Anthony Joshua takes on Alexander Povetkin in a defence of his WBA, IBF and WBO world heavyweight titles at Wembley.
- Jose Mourinho reveals one player is dropped for Wolves clash
- Stars dazzle at Isha-Anand’s engagement bash in Italy
- Several casualties in terror attack on military parade in Ahvaz
- Disney ADMIT They Ruined Star Wars (And How)
- Aaron Rodgers Concerned Knee Will Get Worse Over Season
- China considers lowering tariffs as its economy faces difficulties
- Bill Belichick actually discusses Josh Gordon on Friday
- Google Doodle pays tribute to everyone's neighbor, Mister Rogers
- Nobody's lining up for the iPhone XS in China. Here's why
- UEFA opens disciplinary case against Ronaldo