The newest addition to the Patriots' roster is quickly finding his place, earning high praise from quarterback Tom Brady and company.
After the Patriots coach wouldn't talk about the Patriots newest receiver on Wednesday, he actually opened up his Friday morning press conference talking about the team acquiring Gordon and re-acquiring Cyrus Jones.
Josh Gordon, who has career stats of 180 receptions for 3,106 yards and 16 touchdowns, is expected to play this week when the New England Patriots take on the Lions in Detroit. Still, King feels Gordon is not the type of player a franchise like the Patriots should employ.
"Look, he's been here for a few days", Brady added.
Mitch McConnell Says Republicans Will 'Plow Right Through' Nominating Brett Kavanaugh
Celebrities like Julianne Moore, Marisa Tomei, and Gabrielle Union - among other women - filmed the video in support of Ford. The attorney said her client would prefer to wait for the FBI to investigate the accusation before agreeing to testify.
"I think everybody feels like this is a talented player", Belichick told Patriots.com's Scott Zolak this week. "You know, just try to acclimate himself to what the program is".
"Josh is a smart kid". We're out there - everyone who's out there is working hard, trying to practice, doing whatever they need to do to understand the playbook, to understand routes, understand how we do things.
Gordon has been limited in practice this week since the trade.
"The history of Josh Gordon is beyond riddled with off-field issues, substance abuse, consistently letting the team down that drafted him and continually, time after time showed faith in him and brought him back - I thought it was a bad trade quite honestly", King said. Gordon was acquired on Monday in exchange for a draft pick after the Cleveland Browns grew exhausted of waiting for his come around.
- Female friends defend Kavanaugh against sexual assault allegation
- European leaders pour scorn on British PM's Brexit plan
- China's Ma reverses US job plan due to trade war
- Spiders Cover Shores Of Greek Town With 1,000-Foot Web
- Several casualties in terror attack on military parade in Ahvaz
- Florence-weary SC could get more record flooding
- DeChambeau controls his own FedEx Cup destiny
- Could a Faster Communications Recovery in Puerto Rico Save Lives?
- Two West Nile cases confirmed in county
- What does the future hold for the Air Force?