In frontal crash tests, the NHTSA simulates a head-on collision at 35 miles per hour.
While many vehicles get a five-star overall NHTSA score, it's not common for a auto to ace every category with top marks across the board. The 2018 Honda Accord received similar ratings for safety in federal testing. That rating combines both crash tests into a single rating for front and rear seat occupants. It turns out the Model 3 defied those speculations even getting the top score in each category and subcategory.
Tilray gains United States government approval to import a medical cannabis study drug
Medical marijuana is federally legal in Canada, and the country will allow recreational sale and use beginning next month. Fatta Nahab said he believes this product has not been imported from Canada into the USA before.
The last picture is from the NHTSA's rollover test of the Model 3, a test created to measure "the risk of rollover in a single-vehicle, loss-of-control scenario". "More stars mean safer cars", reads the organization's webpage. Model 3 is truly among the elite in this aspect. The institute, which is funded by the insurance industry, gives the vehicles that score highest on its evaluations the Top Safety Pick+ award.
Details of the federal crash tests weren't immediately available Thursday. A five-star rating indicates a reduced risk of serious injury by one-third or more, relative to the 2008 model year. However, its low-beam headlights (LED reflectors) showed some glare in IIHS tests and were not curve-adaptive.
- Rosenstein suggested secretly recording Trump and having him thrown out of office
- Cleveland Wins! Browns fans get free beer
- Enraged Theresa May offers out the European Union in front of its mates
- Anti-Kavanaugh Lawyer Claims Hearing Would Impede 'The Truth'
- Archaeologists may have found Captain Cook's Endeavour
- Thomas Meunier reveals what PSG need to copy from Liverpool team
- Millions more bank customers hit by online account misery
- Microsoft launches Hololens to businesses
- Jordan Cast as John Clark in Tom Clancy's 'Rainbox Six' Film Series
- McHenry County Department of Health encourages flu shots