Meghan looked incredible as she showed off her elegant, yet eye-catching, sense of style at the book's launch event in London, as she stepped out in a sophisticated pleated black skirt, paired with a simple black sleeveless top.
Along with Prince Harry, they met with the Grenfell group who provided the dishes for Together, a fundraising cookbook aimed at supporting the local kitchen where the cooks meet up. "There are 12 countries represented in this one group of women, which is pretty outstanding".
"On a personal level I feel so proud to live in a city with so much diversity".
In an unprecedented move, Meghan invited her to the event, and they appeared together in public for the first time since May's royal wedding.
Harry, being the doting husband he is, fixed up Meghan's hair for her after an unexpected gust of wind came along.
Apple store staff perform sales ritual at launch of iPhone XS
It would feature the same internals as the year-ago iPhone model, the iPhone 6S, but in the package of the 4-inch iPhone 5S. Back in 2012, the largest iPhone you could get - the iPhone 5 - had a screen that measured just four inches diagonally.
She greeted guests at the launch, by saying: 'Hi, I'm Meg's mom'. The dishes include coconut chicken curry, aubergine masala, caramelized plum upside-down cake and spiced mint tea.
Meghan gave a 3-minute speech without notes thanking the women of the Hubb. "And I just got my copy straight from Kensington Palace", she explained while flipping through the book's pages. I mean, not even her never-ending family drama now being played out in the tabloids (we're looking at you, Thomas and Samantha Markle) can deter the duchess from her new royal duties.
If ever there was proof needed of Prince Harry's love for his wife, this is it.
Zahira Ghaswala, the Hubb's co-ordinator who hosted Meghan's first visit to the kitchen, said about the book's sales: "As far as I know, on Amazon we're number one - everything's just been a positive vibe out there".
In it, Meghan wrote that the Hubb - which means love in Arabic - "is a place for women to laugh, grieve, cry and cook together".
"Meghan draws a lot of strength from her mother".
- A look at flooding before and after Florence
- Christine Blasey Ford is not the victim here -- Brett Kavanaugh is
- Mkhitaryan aiming for glory with Europa specialist Emery
- High sugar levels in yogurt may up obesity risk..
- Graeme Souness savages Paul Pogba despite match-winning display
- Woods, Fowler lead Tour Championship after first round
- Buying Russian S-400 Missiles Could Mean Sanctions: US Amid India's Plans
- European Union and United Kingdom at loggerheads over Brexit deal as deadline looms
- Nuclear Pasta: Strongest Material in Universe Discovered in Neutron Star Crust
- Google admits it lets hundreds of other companies access your Gmail inbox