In more images, he shows off the Freebuds 2 Pro, which look like a almost ideal AirPods knockoff.
Mere weeks before Huawei is set to officially unveil its Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro smartphones, which is taking place at a much-anticipated October 16 event, a stunning show-all video has revealed just how much of a threat the series could be to Apple's new iPhone XS and Google's Pixel 3 flagships. The updated version will come with a much nicer looking charging case/dock, and will pair with the Mate 20 (or other device) over Bluetooth 5.0.
Huawei Freebuds 2 Pro will continue the same design language as the Freebuds launched earlier this year (alongside the Huawei Nova 3i, locally). The earbuds go in the case to get charged and the case usually connects to a power source using a USB cord.
Arsenal v Vorskla Poltava: Emery backs Leno to shine on first start
Tomorrow is the Europa League, Sunday is Premier League , then it's Carabao Cup and then we're going to play in FA Cup. Stephan Lichsteiner, Danny Welbeck and Mohamed Elneny are all in contention to start against the Ukrainians.
Huawei did not stop there, adding wireless charging via a Qi charger. Thus, users can just set the Freebuds case on the back of the Mate 20 to charge it up.
In addition to this wireless charging party trick - which we think is rather cool - Freebuds 2 Pro will also support Hi-Res Wireless Audio, allowing for bitrates up to 560 Kbps (i.e. better quality than most of your music is likely to be).
That could be a game-changing disruption that could genuinely shake up the mobile industry, and would nearly certainly see the Mate 20 or Mate 20 Pro slide effortlessly into our prestigious best smartphones guide. Thankfully, the regular Mate 20 will.
- Air Force secretary wants 25 percent more squadrons
- Cary Joji Fukunaga to Direct James Bond 25, Set for 2020 Debut
- Samsung bets on smartphone rear cameras
- 'Water coming your way', Trump warns during hurricane tour
- Amazon's store expansion is beyond ideal for introverts
- Sen. McCaskill says will vote against U.S. Supreme Court nominee Kavanaugh
- Courtney Hadwin: British teen came sixth in America's Got Talent
- Liverpool's Roberto Firmino wears protective glasses to training
- Jack Ma walks back promise to create 1M U.S. jobs
- Putin explains how Russian jet was shot down off Syria