What could be better than scarfing down one of McDonald's legendary cheeseburgers for FREE?
The unofficial - but kind of official - holiday falls on Tuesday, September 18, and there are several restaurants across the country providing deals.
Locations nationwide are offering $1 BurgerFi Cheeseburgers with the purchase of a BurgerFi Cheeseburger. The offer, which is good only on September 18 from 7 a.m.to 10 p.m.at participating restaurants, also includes an additional side item, such as French fries, onion rings and hash browns.
McDonald's: With the fast-food chain's mobile app, find offers including a $1 McDouble, available once per day.
Julie Chen Exiting ‘The Talk’ Amid Moonves Scandal
We don't have an answer yet, but we do know that Julie Chen-Mooves is leaving The Talk . Julie Chen has other talk show hosts talking, even if she's not talking herself.
Red Robin is offering a $5 "gourmet cheeseburger", complete with its signature Bottomless Steak Fries, with the purchase of any beverage. Just add Dave's single burger to your order using the app and it's on the house.
Wendy's is offering its monthlong cheeseburger promotion as well.
At 26 participating Holiday Inn Burger Theory restaurants, customers get free cheeseburgers for National Cheeseburger Day.
Here's where to score free cheeseburgers and other special offers for National Cheeseburger Day 2018. In order to qualify, you will need to sign up for their So Connected rewards program, which is free. The offer is only available at the Sandusky B-Lux Grill and Bar location and is only available for the first 500 customers who buy a burger entree.
- FOX6, Red Cross, iHeartMedia to host Florence Disaster Relief Phone Bank
- Captain Marvel's Trailer Is Finally Here, And It's Fantastic
- In stunning move, Trump declassifies documents related to Russian Federation probe
- Meghan Markle supports Grenfell community cookbook
- EPL: Eric Bailly leaving Manchester United to join Arsenal
- Body of 1-Year-Old Swept Away in Flood Is Found
- Calls grow to delay Kavanaugh vote amid sex assault allegations
- Court to rule on the legality of marijuana
- Brett Kavanaugh, accuser Christine Blasey Ford, to appear before judiciary committee
- Barcelona’s likely eleven to start the Champions League quest