Video game stories from other sites on the web. In Town, players need to strategize the best ways to fend off large, attacking monsters. The entire game is said to be set within this one town, with what looks to be a turn-based battle system.
This brand new RPG will place players int the shoes of an ordinary villager. It seems that you are the - or one of the - town protectors who is tasked with defending the village against whatever may come.
Hurricane hunter to fly through Tropical Depression Isaac
Even miles away from the Atlantic, North Carolina residents in low-lying areas were boarding up and emptying stores. On its current track, Florence is expected to hit the Carolinas and Virginia the hardest, the NHC said.
Game Freak Inc is most known for its tireless work on the Pokémon franchise, it also has some history with other original IPs such as Giga Wrecker in 2017 and Tembo the Badass Elephant in 2015. And now it's stretching its creative muscles again with an all-new role-playing adventure for Nintendo Switch!
More information is sure to come in the following months leading up to Towns release, now set for 2019 for the Nintendo Switch.
We certainly didn't see this game coming, but Town sounds interesting even before you realize that this game is being worked on by an incredibly talented group of designers and developers.
- WE’RE NEXT! Storm Helene BATTERS Azores as Britain braces for impact
- Death toll rises to 11 as Florence continues battering US East Coast
- Texas A&M's Mond recognized by Earl Campbell Tyler Rose Award
- Swiss Confirm Russians Tried To Hack Lab Analyzing Skripal Samples
- 'Please be careful': NSW mum finds needles in strawberries
- Hurricane Florence Dumps 'Epic Amounts of Rainfall' On US States
- [H]ardOCP: BMW Shows Off Self Driving Motorcycle
- Kavanaugh denies high school assault allegation
- African swine fever cases in Western Europe spark concern
- Matthew Perry Just Spent 3 Months in a Hospital Bed