Video game stories from other sites on the web. In Town, players need to strategize the best ways to fend off large, attacking monsters. The entire game is said to be set within this one town, with what looks to be a turn-based battle system.
This brand new RPG will place players int the shoes of an ordinary villager. It seems that you are the - or one of the - town protectors who is tasked with defending the village against whatever may come.
African swine fever cases in Western Europe spark concern
The situation is taken very seriously by Belgian authorities given the potential impact for the livestock and hunting sectors. The virus quickly spread across Eastern Europe, where food safety authorities have struggled to contain the disease.
Game Freak Inc is most known for its tireless work on the Pokémon franchise, it also has some history with other original IPs such as Giga Wrecker in 2017 and Tembo the Badass Elephant in 2015. And now it's stretching its creative muscles again with an all-new role-playing adventure for Nintendo Switch!
More information is sure to come in the following months leading up to Towns release, now set for 2019 for the Nintendo Switch.
We certainly didn't see this game coming, but Town sounds interesting even before you realize that this game is being worked on by an incredibly talented group of designers and developers.
- Ohio State Claims Big Win Over Texas Christian: Twitter Reacts
- Alan Shearer reveals ONE player responsible for Newcastle win
- Matthew Perry Just Spent 3 Months in a Hospital Bed
- Manchester City revenue tops £500m and profit soars
- Hurricane Hunters flying into Florence as it heads for the Carolinas
- USA recoils from 'cop killing' in Dallas of Botham Jean
- Kavanaugh denies high school assault allegation
- Hurricane Florence Dumps 'Epic Amounts of Rainfall' On US States
- Israel Attacks Damascus International Airport
- 'Please be careful': NSW mum finds needles in strawberries