So, what can iPhone users expect from the new iOS 12? The company recently released the final iOS 12 beta, also known as the Gold Master (GM) and the company's also confirmed a release date for all iOS 11-powered iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch models.
With iOS 12, Apple is introducing a host of new features and upgrades too. If the official announcement of the latest iOS update has you in a mild panic, worrying about having to figure out a new system just as you've sorted out the old one, have no fear: there are a handful of new, helpful, and easy-to-use features to keep an eye out for.
One of iPhone's more frustrating features is receiving a pop-up for every single new message, email, calendar reminder, Facebook update - you name it. Next, you must agree to the usual terms and conditions.
2:01:39! Eliud Kipchoge Obliterates World Record In Berlin
Kenya's Eliud Kipchoge knees down after winning the Berlin Marathon setting a new world record on September 16, 2018 in Berlin . That 10km time was 23 seconds faster than Dennis Kimetto's world record pace, but Kimetto ran an incredibly fast second half.
Once logged in, there will be an iOS tab visible that will present the option of downloading beta profile onto the device. Then you will have to tap through a few screens until your iPhone restarts. After that happens go to settings and check for an update. With the iOS 12 update, Siri will be able to do more things like help you find your misplaced mobile devices including your iPad, iPhone, or AirPods. All you have to do then is download and install iOS 12 like any other iOS release. Most users will embrace the new dark mode, but UIKit will also bring iOS apps to the Mac. However, the date is finally out and users will be able to get their hands on it starting September 17. However, before you start the download process, it is always advisable to back up your device just in case.
Holding onto your device is a good thing, generally speaking.
First unveiled in June at WWDC, watchOS 5 adds a suite of new features, including support for podcasts and improved Siri integration (you no longer need to begin queries with "Hey Siri"). For parents, iOS 12 lets them set specific app usage time in the device for kids.
- WE’RE NEXT! Storm Helene BATTERS Azores as Britain braces for impact
- Government to cut down non-essential imports: Arun Jaitley
- Liverpool a step up for PSG, says Verratti
- McMaster warns of flood dangers in SC after Hurricane Florence
- Swiss Confirm Russians Tried To Hack Lab Analyzing Skripal Samples
- Alan Shearer reveals ONE player responsible for Newcastle win
- African swine fever cases in Western Europe spark concern
- Canelo Alvarez claims middleweight title with narrow win over Gennady Golovkin
- Everything you need to know about Hurricane Florence
- Apple iPhone XS Max or Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Big-Screen Battle