With less than a month left for the arrival of the new flagship devices, the tech giant seems to have started teasing the Pixel 3 line-up through its online store. To change colour options, click on the "G" logo.
Of course, the 3 making up part of the heart is a clear indication that the Pixel 3 is what we'll see, but a massive 3 on its own is even less ambiguous.
Google on Thursday teased its upcoming phones with a page featuring a large "3" in the middle. As you can see in the images, Google has clearly highlighted the Black and White colours, but the third teaser is a mysterious one.
'Threat becomes reality': Florence begins days of rain, wind
Duke Energy, a local power company, estimated that up to three million customers could lose their supply as a result of Florence. Emergency declarations were in force in Georgia, South and North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland and the District of Columbia.
The color of the frame also provides some good insight into the colorful button the current Pixels have: the black model has light grey while the white and mint options have neon green. And the new colour variant is supposed to be termed as Mint Green or Aqua Green.
On the specification front, the Pixel 3 XL is expected to carry a 6.7-inch massive display with 2,960 x 1,440 resolution, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC, 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM, 12.2MP rear camera, Dual lenses on the front, 3,430mAh battery with wireless charging, Android 9 Pie and more. When we signed up, the page told flashes this message, "Subscribed!" This one shows what we assume is the back of the Pixel 3, complete with the Google "G" at the bottom center of the device. Google will likely stick with the software-driven Portrait mode.
- GM recalls 1M pickup trucks, SUVs over steering defect
- Liverpool Spectacularly Lucky Not To Concede Late Penalty Vs Spurs
- Rangers Add Size To Blue Line, Acquire McQuaid From Bruins
- FEMA uses the Waffle House to determine a hurricane's intensity
- Hurricane Florence: Woman, baby die after tree falls on house
- Google's China plan spurs inquiry from U.S. lawmakers, staff departures
- Hurricane Florence path: Storm moves to SC - bringing CATASTROPHIC flood risk
- Best Apple iPhone XS Max deals, price and pre-order info
- FEMA to test system allowing Trump to send emergency alerts
- Manchester City break £500 million revenue barrier