Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored via a roundhouse volley, flicking the ball past the helpless Alex Bono in goal.
We were reminded of this in small hours of Sunday morning as the former Swedish worldwide brought up his 500th career goal in spectacular fashion during LA Galaxy's game with Toronto.
That goal seemed to inspire the Galaxy as they completed a remarkable turn around to pull level at 3-3 midway through the second half, although Toronto regained the lead.
The 36-year-old Ibrahimovic became just the third active footballer to reach the milestone, joining Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. He has now scored 19 goals in 21 career MLS games.
The veteran has also bagged 62 goals for his country. 'I have more goals than he has games.
Israel Attacks Damascus International Airport
The agency, without giving any immediate report of casualties or damage, posted footage of the air defences being activated. Israel struck in Syria on Saturday night, targeting an area near the airport in Damascus, Syrian state media reported.
"It came from a cross and I turned around and hit it".
They dragged it back to 3-3 with half an hour to play before late Toronto goals sealed it.
After starting his career at Malmo in Sweden, Ibrahimovic has gone on to score goals for Dutch giants Ajax, Juventus, Inter, Barcelona, AC Milan, Paris Saint-Germain and United.
It was Ibrahimovic's 17th goal in 18 league appearances for the MLS side as his remarkable career continues.
Ibrahimovic was PSG's top goalscorer with 156 goals before Edinson Cavani broke his record in January.
- State reports 3rd case of West Nile in horse population
- Toronto Liberal MPs slam Ford's 'heavy-handed' use of notwithstanding clause
- Death toll rises to 11 as Florence continues battering US East Coast
- Government to cut down non-essential imports: Arun Jaitley
- Nigeria's Finance Minister Adeosun resigns, Presidency says
- Maurizio Sarri invites John Terry to join Chelsea coaching staff
- Mobile Launches iPhone Xs BOGO Deal and Free Voice Line
- Ohio State Claims Big Win Over Texas Christian: Twitter Reacts
- FEMA chief under investigation over use of official cars
- Liverpool fans spotted what kept happening with Mane and Salah against Tottenham