Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored via a roundhouse volley, flicking the ball past the helpless Alex Bono in goal.
We were reminded of this in small hours of Sunday morning as the former Swedish worldwide brought up his 500th career goal in spectacular fashion during LA Galaxy's game with Toronto.
That goal seemed to inspire the Galaxy as they completed a remarkable turn around to pull level at 3-3 midway through the second half, although Toronto regained the lead.
The 36-year-old Ibrahimovic became just the third active footballer to reach the milestone, joining Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. He has now scored 19 goals in 21 career MLS games.
The veteran has also bagged 62 goals for his country. 'I have more goals than he has games.
Mobile Launches iPhone Xs BOGO Deal and Free Voice Line
"Finally while in 2017 it was the premiumiPhone X that witnessed a delayed release, this year it's the 6.1" LCD iPhone Xr . Apple's new iPhone XS , pronounced "ten S", has a 5.8-inch (14.7-cm) screen, and will be sold at a starting price of $999.
"It came from a cross and I turned around and hit it".
They dragged it back to 3-3 with half an hour to play before late Toronto goals sealed it.
After starting his career at Malmo in Sweden, Ibrahimovic has gone on to score goals for Dutch giants Ajax, Juventus, Inter, Barcelona, AC Milan, Paris Saint-Germain and United.
It was Ibrahimovic's 17th goal in 18 league appearances for the MLS side as his remarkable career continues.
Ibrahimovic was PSG's top goalscorer with 156 goals before Edinson Cavani broke his record in January.
- Hurricane Florence Dumps 'Epic Amounts of Rainfall' On US States
- Toronto Liberal MPs slam Ford's 'heavy-handed' use of notwithstanding clause
- Border Patrol Agent Arrested By Texas Police For Murdering Four Women
- Nigeria's Finance Minister Adeosun resigns, Presidency says
- Crucial period for oil as Iran's exports shrink
- [H]ardOCP: BMW Shows Off Self Driving Motorcycle
- Liverpool fans spotted what kept happening with Mane and Salah against Tottenham
- Ohio State Claims Big Win Over Texas Christian: Twitter Reacts
- State reports 3rd case of West Nile in horse population
- Revere man dies after shark attack off Cape Cod