"I don't expect Ronaldo to do more or less than what he did in the first three games", said Allegri.
Ronaldo turned the ball into the net from two metres to give Juventus a 1-0 lead in the 50th minute after a Sassuolo defender headed the ball against his own post and the rebound left the Portugal forward with an empty net.
Ronaldo added a second 15 minutes later when he finished off a swift counterattack with a precise finish into the bottom right corner.
The five-time Ballon d'Or victor broke his duck just days after Juventus manager Max Allegri backed him to find form against Sassuolo.
Zimbabwe's government criticized over cholera outbreak
In 2017, more than 150,000 cholera cases were reported in 17 countries throughout Africa, according to the WHO. Preliminary estimates suggests that the population at risk in the epicentre is 200,000 people.
"Without taking away credit from Modric, I think Cristiano deserves the prize for what he did a year ago at Real Madrid", he said, referring to the fifteen European goals the footballer scored to lead his former club to conquer their thirteenth Champions League title.
Douglas Costa could face a lengthy ban after he was sent off for appearing to spit in the mouth of Federico Di Francesco.
Substitute Khouma Babacar pulled one back for Sassuolo in the final minute.
The Brazil worldwide then appeared to spit directly into Di Francesco's mouth from point blank range and aimed a headbutt at his opponent.
- Galaxy's Ibrahimovic scores 500th career goal
- Osaka not saddened by Serena row in US Open final
- Texas A&M's Mond recognized by Earl Campbell Tyler Rose Award
- Boks break nine-year hoodoo by beating All Blacks at home
- Hurricane Florence Dumps 'Epic Amounts of Rainfall' On US States
- Alan Shearer reveals ONE player responsible for Newcastle win
- Manchester City revenue tops £500m and profit soars
- WE’RE NEXT! Storm Helene BATTERS Azores as Britain braces for impact
- Matthew Perry Just Spent 3 Months in a Hospital Bed
- African swine fever cases in Western Europe spark concern