Granit Xhaka celebrates after scoring Arsenal's first goal against Newcastle United.
Xhaka was heavily involved again as Ozil doubled the lead nine minutes later.
Arsenal's fans did not leave early yesterday after their team...
However, Arsenal were able to cope with the late blip to get their third successive win on the board, moving level on points with North London rivals Tottenham Hotspur.
It was another tough 90 minutes to endure for Spanish manager Benitez, whose side remain in the bottom three with a single point, equalling their lowest tally after five games of a Premier League season.
"I think Manchester United and Chelsea will both battle it out to sign him if they feel he is seriously considering leaving Arsenal".
WE’RE NEXT! Storm Helene BATTERS Azores as Britain braces for impact
A Tropical Storm Watch is in effect for Montserrat, St Kitts, Nevis, Saba and St Eustatius. The government of France has issued a Hurricane Watch for Guadeloupe and Martinique.
Newcastle had the better of the first half but could not test keeper Petr Cech often enough to get themselves in front, and they were made to pay within four minutes of the restart when Xhaka curled home a fine free-kick.
He simply responded with a slight grin on his face: "Oh, we were better than you today Al".
"He has to continue helping with his quality and working hard to continue with the performances we want from him".
Emery said: "In the first half, we couldn't control the match like we wanted and we needed that control to impose our ideas, our possession and our positioning".
"We need to improve and score more individually".
'The second half went very well for us and I think it was an important three points for us.
"Also when the left-back and the right-back are arriving in the box we want to give them chances to score but normally, our attacking players will do more in the future".
- 'Please be careful': NSW mum finds needles in strawberries
- Maurizio Sarri invites John Terry to join Chelsea coaching staff
- Hurricane Florence Dumps 'Epic Amounts of Rainfall' On US States
- Galaxy's Ibrahimovic scores 500th career goal
- Swiss Confirm Russians Tried To Hack Lab Analyzing Skripal Samples
- Florence lumbers inland, leaving 5 dead, states flooded, World News & Top Stories
- African swine fever cases in Western Europe spark concern
- Texas A&M's Mond recognized by Earl Campbell Tyler Rose Award
- Kavanaugh denies high school assault allegation
- Here's What Formula 1 Wants Its Cars To Look Like In 2021