Granit Xhaka celebrates after scoring Arsenal's first goal against Newcastle United.
Xhaka was heavily involved again as Ozil doubled the lead nine minutes later.
Arsenal's fans did not leave early yesterday after their team...
However, Arsenal were able to cope with the late blip to get their third successive win on the board, moving level on points with North London rivals Tottenham Hotspur.
It was another tough 90 minutes to endure for Spanish manager Benitez, whose side remain in the bottom three with a single point, equalling their lowest tally after five games of a Premier League season.
"I think Manchester United and Chelsea will both battle it out to sign him if they feel he is seriously considering leaving Arsenal".
Border Patrol Agent Arrested By Texas Police For Murdering Four Women
Another woman who is suspected to have been a fifth victim is said to have escaped from Ortiz and alerted authorities to him. But the spokesperson referred all other questions to authorities in Webb County and the Texas Department of Public Safety.
Newcastle had the better of the first half but could not test keeper Petr Cech often enough to get themselves in front, and they were made to pay within four minutes of the restart when Xhaka curled home a fine free-kick.
He simply responded with a slight grin on his face: "Oh, we were better than you today Al".
"He has to continue helping with his quality and working hard to continue with the performances we want from him".
Emery said: "In the first half, we couldn't control the match like we wanted and we needed that control to impose our ideas, our possession and our positioning".
"We need to improve and score more individually".
'The second half went very well for us and I think it was an important three points for us.
"Also when the left-back and the right-back are arriving in the box we want to give them chances to score but normally, our attacking players will do more in the future".
- WE’RE NEXT! Storm Helene BATTERS Azores as Britain braces for impact
- Liverpool a step up for PSG, says Verratti
- USA recoils from 'cop killing' in Dallas of Botham Jean
- Here's What Formula 1 Wants Its Cars To Look Like In 2021
- 'Please be careful': NSW mum finds needles in strawberries
- Texas A&M's Mond recognized by Earl Campbell Tyler Rose Award
- Kavanaugh denies high school assault allegation
- Death toll rises to 11 as Florence continues battering US East Coast
- Swiss Confirm Russians Tried To Hack Lab Analyzing Skripal Samples
- Galaxy's Ibrahimovic scores 500th career goal