Over his nine-year National Hockey League career with the Bruins, McQuaid has played in 462 games, tallying 13 goals and 53 assists for 66 points.
The 31-year-old McQuaid skated in 38 games with the Bruins during the 2017-18 season, registering one goal and three assists for four points along with 62 penalty minutes. The 6-foot-4, 212-pound D-man also posted 3-8-11 totals in 68 career playoff games. He helped the team win the 2011 Stanley Cup and make it to the 2013 final.
"It's a very hard day.", Bruins general manager Don Sweeney said.
One of the greatest catalysts for the New York Rangers' rapid decline down the Metropolitan Division standings last season was the defense.
Boxer Amir Khan beats Samuel Vargas in unanimous points decision
Vargas was forced back and back as the Colombian's determination to respond and meet Khan head on opened up further opportunities. Khan staggered backward but was saved by the bell once again.
"We are very excited about the two teams we have this year, just as we thought the teams last year were a great fit for the China event", David Proper, the NHL's executive vice president of media and global strategy, recently told That's. "10 years we've been together, going back to Providence", Bruins coach Bruce Cassidy said. Today was a tough morning.
"It's tough to see him go".
If nothing else, McQuaid can be a trade chip at the deadline - remember that the Rangers got a third-round pick and a player (Rob O'Gara) for Nick Holden last February.
In addition to the veteran defender, the Rangers added in a fourth and a conditional seventh rounder. McQuaid, who turns 32 in October, has 66 points in his career and one year left on his contract at a salary-cap hit of $2.75 million.
- Loftus-Cheek must learn Sarri methods to earn Chelsea chance
- Hurricane Florence from space
- Razer Phone 2 Gets An Official Launch Date
- Manchester City break £500 million revenue barrier
- FEMA to test system allowing Trump to send emergency alerts
- 4 dead as Hurricane Florence drenches the Carolinas next
- Cancer deaths expected to increase this year
- Kremlin confirms preparations for Putin, Erdogan meeting on Monday
- IPhone X Cases Will Fit iPhone XS And Vice Versa
- Does what the Skripal suspects said add up?