The iPhone XR goes on sale in India on October 26, with pre-orders open from October 19. iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR will soon be available on the Airtel online store.
All three devices will start shipping September 21.
North Devon GP urges people to get flu jab
If you have flu symptoms, it is advised that you stay home to prevent spreading the virus to others. Children, the elderly, and those with suppressed immune systems are the most vulnerable to the flu.
The third iPhone announced on Wednesday, the "affordable" iPhone XR, is coming a bit later; pre-orders start on October 19, and shipments will commence on October 26. Out of the 5 deals, the first four deals comes big four carriers whereas the fifth deal is offered from Verizon's network.iPhone Price Cut: Apple Slashes Prices of iPhone X, iPhone 8 and 8 Plus After iPhone XS Launch. If you're Google, that's one good reason to start teasing the Pixel 3 phones on the same day Apple began taking iPhone XS preorders. In India, the base storage model will cost Rs 99,900, which is almost $389 more than the United States price tag, thanks to currency fluctuations and import duties.
It has been discontinued in most parts of the world, but the Apple iPhone 6S will be available in India, for a revised price of Rs 29,900 for the 32GB variant. It was earlier Rs 1,09,900. However, the amount of RAM present inside the iPhone XS, XS Max and XR have been recently revealed through their AnTuTu and Geekbench listings. Having said that, the iPhone X from previous year will continue to sell in India, but with a small price cut. The 256GB version will cost $1,249 in the USA and Rs 1,24,900 in India respectively.
- Government brings in 5 big measures to get widening CAD under control
- Samsung teases October 11th Galaxy event with ‘4x fun’
- Dont play games with it: Florence takes aim at Carolinas
- Mark Wahlberg wakes up at 2.30am
- A tricked-out iPhone XS Max costs more than a MacBook
- Florence still weakening; still unsafe
- Razer Phone 2 Gets An Official Launch Date
- U.S. House Speaker Ryan doesn't dispute Puerto Rico death toll
- Millions on US East Coast brace for 'extremely dangerous' Hurricane Florence
- Trump Denies Puerto Rico's Hurricane Maria Death Toll