The 32-year-old has represented on City on 349 occasions so far, winning eight trophies along the way.
During Mateo's battle for life after arriving after 15 weeks prematurely last December, the Spaniard was frequently flying back and forth to Valencia, and reportedly revealed he was scared of losing his son.
"I don't know what his release clause is", he told a news conference.
'Relentless rains' continue as Florence almost stalls over Carolinas
That's enough to fill the Chesapeake Bay or cover the entire state of Texas with almost 10 centimetres of water, he calculated. Mr Hanks said a fourth person died while checking on his hunting dogs, and authorities believe he was blown over by the wind .
Pep Guardiola's side have taken ten points from their opening four league fixtures and will start as heavy favourites to collect another three against the Cottagers. I've always said that I'd like to play for Las Palmas - my local team. It depends on how I feel physically and mentally.
"Ten years ago, the idea that 2018 would bring a fourth consecutive profitable year for Manchester City, may well have been rejected as fanciful by some commentators", Al Mubarak added.
Regarded as one of City's all-time greats, Silva won the club's Player's Player of the Year award in 2011-12 and the overall award in 2016-17.
"I hope he likes sports and if he gets into football we'll help him".
Manchester City have become only the second English club, after neighbours United, to announce revenues of more than £500 million having broken the barrier following their record-breaking title season.
- Boxer Amir Khan beats Samuel Vargas in unanimous points decision
- Hurricane Florence: Giant, slow-moving storm causes deluge as it makes landfall
- Trump Denies Puerto Rico's Hurricane Maria Death Toll
- U.S. Open umpire focusing on 'working again,' not Serena controversy
- End of an era: Volkswagen to quit iconic 'Beetle' cars in 2019
- Millions on US East Coast brace for 'extremely dangerous' Hurricane Florence
- Loftus-Cheek must learn Sarri methods to earn Chelsea chance
- Mark Wahlberg wakes up at 2.30am
- Russia's Putin inspects war games and vows to beef up army
- A tricked-out iPhone XS Max costs more than a MacBook