"He's very good. He's a very dynamic player", Guardiola said during an interview with Universo Valdano.
De Bruyne signed his current contract in January and it ties him to City until 2023.
Guardiola has helped De Bruyne flourish at City and confirmed his star player was not for sale. The clause is €250m. "I'm sorry, he is not for sale".
"De Bruyne does everything and everything well, but still has room to grow".
"The other day, I met his parents and you often understand how the children are when you know the parents".
Alex Cora discusses Trump's comments on Puerto Rico
While Hostin said she "would never" company anyone to Hitler, she said Trump simply just "did not care enough" in this instance. But it wasn't only the mayor who criticized Trump. "I don't think it's bad to say we could have done better in Puerto Rico".
"My time there as a coach is finished because I'm not the same as I was then, nor is the way they see me the same", Guardiola said. "I want to try it". Argentina? No, thank you.
The Manchester City playmaker is a key performer in Guardiola's team and stood out last season in the club's Premier League-winning campaign.
For now, though, Guardiola insists he is very happy at City.
The 47-year-old Spanish professional football coach was in charge of Barcelona between the year of 2008 and 2012 where he won many trophies for the Catalan club. We took it on with some incredible players, a young president (Joan Laporta), Txiki (Begiristain).it was a generation of brutal players and the best player in the world (Lionel Messi). "I'm well protected, I don't feel judged".
- Ford's constitutional override to slash city council 'disappointing': LeBlanc
- Alli, Lloris out for game against Liverpool
- Ex-Trump aide Paul Manafort 'close to plea deal with Mueller'
- Florence begins to batter Carolina coast — WHAT'S HAPPENING
- Missing southern resident killer whale J50 declared dead by scientists
- Richarlison double fires Brazil to win over El Salvador
- Bracing for Hurricane Florence | Don't Miss This
- European Union lawmakers agree common stand on copyright reforms
- ISS images show massive Hurricane Florence from 400 km up
- Weather Channel uses mixed reality to show the effects of a hurricane