"He's very good. He's a very dynamic player", Guardiola said during an interview with Universo Valdano.
De Bruyne signed his current contract in January and it ties him to City until 2023.
Guardiola has helped De Bruyne flourish at City and confirmed his star player was not for sale. The clause is €250m. "I'm sorry, he is not for sale".
"De Bruyne does everything and everything well, but still has room to grow".
"The other day, I met his parents and you often understand how the children are when you know the parents".
Missing southern resident killer whale J50 declared dead by scientists
The whales were in such bad shape that experts prepared last-ditch efforts to save the emaciated four-year-old known as J50. Ken Balcomb of the Center for Whale Research said Thursday he believes the whale known as J50 "is gone".
"My time there as a coach is finished because I'm not the same as I was then, nor is the way they see me the same", Guardiola said. "I want to try it". Argentina? No, thank you.
The Manchester City playmaker is a key performer in Guardiola's team and stood out last season in the club's Premier League-winning campaign.
For now, though, Guardiola insists he is very happy at City.
The 47-year-old Spanish professional football coach was in charge of Barcelona between the year of 2008 and 2012 where he won many trophies for the Catalan club. We took it on with some incredible players, a young president (Joan Laporta), Txiki (Begiristain).it was a generation of brutal players and the best player in the world (Lionel Messi). "I'm well protected, I don't feel judged".
- ISS images show massive Hurricane Florence from 400 km up
- Richarlison double fires Brazil to win over El Salvador
- US Tennis Association boss backflips on support for Serena Williams
- Florence begins to batter Carolina coast — WHAT'S HAPPENING
- GCHQ's mass surveillance violates citizens' right to privacy, ECHR rules
- Alli, Lloris out for game against Liverpool
- 'Catastrophic' Hurricane Florence buffets U.S. east coast
- European Union lawmakers agree common stand on copyright reforms
- Unelected Bureaucrats Consider Banning Adults from Buying Flavored E-Cigarettes
- Bank of Englands Carney to stay until January 2020 to smooth Brexit