Canadian singer Justin Bieber had surprised one and all when he announced his engagement with model and television personality Hailey Badwin on July 10. "When you know it's right, it's right". "I have learnt to just try my best to ignore the negativity at this time so that I can enjoy this season of my life". It s amusing because now with you everything seems to make sense! We've got the exciting details. Gods timing really is literally ideal, we got engaged on the seventh day of the seventh month, the number seven is the number of spiritual perfection, it s true GOOGLE IT! "This is the year of favor!".
Another claims the court official was a "judge". which insinuates they got married, but the outlet is refusing to confirm or deny the news.
Dua Lipa "Horrified" As Fans Aggressively Removed From Shanghai Show By Security
One woman, who was at the concert with her daughter, told the BBC that people were being ejected "just for standing up"' during the show.
Justin was reportedly extremely emotional at the Marriage Bureau where eyewitnesses said he was crying and at one point said, "I can't wait to marry you, baby", according to TMZ.
Another eyewitness says that official was a judge, which could indicate the pair were actually married instead of just preemptively gaining a license to be Wednesday at a later date.
Adding that she can't wait to be Mrs Bieber, "I see no reason to wait", she said of her own decision.
- How worldwide Diplomats showed up at Kofi Annan's funeral
- Unelected Bureaucrats Consider Banning Adults from Buying Flavored E-Cigarettes
- Missing southern resident killer whale J50 declared dead by scientists
- UNC, NC State cancel football games due to Hurricane Florence
- Bank of Englands Carney to stay until January 2020 to smooth Brexit
- Declassified the name of the largest Apple iPhone 2018
- Google Search, Snippets Affected By EU Parliament Copyright Rules 09/13/2018
- SpaceX To Reveal Identity Of First Space Tourist
- Jeff Bezos, Amazon founder, launches $2 billion charitable fund to fight poverty
- 'Catastrophic' Hurricane Florence buffets U.S. east coast