"How do you prepare a game when you don't focus on it?
I think they'll win this one but toppling Manchester City for the title will be so hard".
I said before the start of the season that they'll be the nearest challengers to Manchester City and nothing I've seen so far has made me change my mind. The others all had at least three weeks.
Klopp hit back at the former Red Devils skipper by claiming that he did not understand how to concentrate exclusively on one competition when at a club like Liverpool, who are expected to compete on all fronts.
Turkish lira eases after hefty central bank rate hike
Washington has imposed sanctions on two Turkish ministers and doubled tariffs on steel and aluminum imported from the country. Since then, he has continued to dismiss calls to raise rates to address Turkey's longtime woes with its currency, the lira .
Tottenham were due to host Liverpool at their new ground, the opening game in their initial schedule, but will instead hold the game at Wembley, which means this will be Klopp's first visit to the national stadium since seeing his side taken apart by Maurico Pochettino's team one year ago.
It's not nice to tell him he's not involved but he's come from another league with a different system, it takes time.
Hugo Lloris on the other hand, is not injured, but was pulled over by police for driving while intoxicated about which the Argentinian coach stated: "He said he is sorry, anyone can make a mistake, he did it and he is suffering, he is punishing himself". We don't play Champions League, or what? They were the most stable players in the squad. Then we're all humans and we can all make mistakes. "Mauricio [Pochettino] has the same issues, we all have to work with what we've got". "But it was more a wake-up for the players, that we can not do it like this. We will see exactly how we can do it", said the Reds manager when asked about possible rotation at his pre-match press conference.
"It is going to demand a lot of energy from us - and to have a very good performance if we want to be close to winning". "It was the moment where we could show that we are really convinced about what we are doing, we just had to do it more often and in a better way".
Lloris, who was sentenced for a drink-driving charge earlier this week, suffered the problem in August's win over Manchester United.
- Space Station's view of Hurricane Florence looks eerily apocalyptic
- Hurricane Florence weakens, US East Coast still on high alert | Infographics
- Tourists flee as cliff face falls on to holiday beach
- Emiratis in USA warned as Hurricane Florence approaches east coast
- Florence begins to batter Carolina coast — WHAT'S HAPPENING
- Hurricane Florence plays havoc with airline schedules
- It’s a Final Fantasy Party, and Every Buddy is Invited
- Pope receives US Church leaders to discuss clerical sex abuse crisis
- China tells United Nations rights chief to respect its sovereignty
- Facebook's new system helps it detect offensive memes