The nurses, who are due between September and February, will go on maternity leave for 12 weeks.
Sixteen nurses are expecting babies at the same time in a hospital in Arizona.
Nurse Rochelle Sherman, almost eight months pregnant, said: "I don't think we realised just how many of us were pregnant until we started a Facebook group".
Nurse Jolene Garrow described it as "one after another after another".
I mean, it's going to work, even if that wasn't their plan.
Pregnant nurse Ashley Adkins added: 'They just roll their eyes!
It hasn't gone unnoticed around the hospital, either.
North Korea established more than 250 joint ventures with China and Russian Federation
Those shipments helped fuel what the Treasury alleged was a huge "illicit" cigarette trade earning the Pyongyang regime $1 billion a year.
Garrow remarked that as their pregnancies have progressed, patients in the hospital have started noticing that most of the nurses around were heavy with babies.
Obviously, being pregnant, there are certain things around the hospital that they just can't do.
These include dealing with contagious illnesses like tuberculosis and shingles, or performing some treatments for cancer patients. "Also, chemotherapy rugs can be very toxic to the fetus".
"The next day there were pickles and olives", the nurse said.
One of the women said she and another nurse discovered they were pregnant, and were surprised to find that many of their colleagues are also expecting. The hospital gave them all one-piece romper which say, "Relax!"
Officials noted that the Banner medical center chain has a pool of "floating nurses" that should ensure shifts are covered when their ICU nursing specialists begin taking their maternity leaves.
Well, good luck to them all, and to whoever has to come up with the rota over the next few months.
- Kevin Love Finally Breaks His Silence On LeBron Leaving Cavs For Lakers
- Kevin Spacey’s latest film earns only 126 dollars on opening day
- Man arrested after overdoses at Connecticut park
- Netflix confirms it is not adding commercials
- Messi 'sees things others don't' says Barcelona coach
- Rishabh Pant dismissed by Stuart Broad
- Nobel Prize-winning author V.S. Naipaul is dead
- Stunning images show Mecca preparing for the world's single largest gathering
- Jose Mourinho slams 'incredible mistakes' against Brighton & Hove Albion
- Canada Inflation Rate Nears Seven-Year High in July