The new smartphone is speculated to go on sale with a starting price of around $400 (approximately Rs. 28,000). However, unlike last year's offering, the Mate 20 Lite is expected to debut with a notch design. The new processor is expected to boost up the smartphone performance compared to Kirin 659. The previously surfaced firmware files suggested that the Mate 20 will come with a Kirin 980 SoC and include wireless charging support.
Coming to memory, the phone is expected to have up to 6GB RAM and a 64GB internal flash memory. Also, a dual camera setup is available at the front with a 24-megapixel primary sensor and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor. The website has not revealed whether the storage is expandable via microSD card.
In terms of connectivity, the device is expected to offer a dual SIM card slot with dual 4G VoLTE and LTE support on both slots with Bluetooth 4.2 LE, Dual Band NFC, and Global Positioning System. The smartphone is said to have a 3,650mAh battery that sits under the glass back cover. The phone will measure 158.3 x 75.3 x 7.6mm, while it will weigh 172 grams.
Man arrested after overdoses at Connecticut park
K2, also known as "spice", is frequently laced with other drugs and can result in seizures, psychosis, and even death. Alston said many contend with mental health issues, making the drug abuse a medical issue in addition to a legal one.
The Mate 20 Lite will also sport a notch but unlike the high-end models it does not look like the handset will get support for advanced 3D facial recognition; instead buyers might be able to take advantage of Face Unlock as well as the fingerprint reader placed beneath the dual rear camera. It's a bit of a stretch to think a "Lite" handset could ever come with 3D sensing capabilities, but if it makes you feel any better, you're definitely looking at dual front-facing shooters, as well as dual cams around the back. Please note that the photos shown above show the presence, not of surprise, a fingerprint reader next to a double sensor!
- Wilder And Fury Go Face-To-Face As Fight Is Confirmed
- Jose Mourinho slams 'incredible mistakes' against Brighton & Hove Albion
- Stormy Daniels Bailed On 'Celebrity Big Brother' HOURS Before Filming Began!
- Manafort Jury Begins Second Day of Deliberations
- North Korea established more than 250 joint ventures with China and Russian Federation
- Messi 'sees things others don't' says Barcelona coach
- PUBG Mobile surpasses 100 million downloads of iOS and Android
- Stunning images show Mecca preparing for the world's single largest gathering
- Rishabh Pant dismissed by Stuart Broad
- People, 2 Birds Test Positive for West Nile Virus, State Reports