Two two initially shake hands before Wilder asks about Saunders' past comments, and when he admits that he did call him the offensive slur, the two start to square up before a fight breaks out.
Respect box? Subscribe to my podcast - In This Corner with Brian Campbell - where we take an in-depth look at the world of boxing each week.
"We are ready now". "This is on, this fight is official. It's on. It's the best fighting the best".
It was a deal that was seemingly put together quickly after negotiations for Wilder to face Anthony Joshua fell apart.
The first fight of his return was an nearly comical bout against Albanian cruiserweight Sefer Seferi in June, which ended after the fourth round when Fury's opponent quit.
After shocking the boxing world by beating Wladimir Klitschko in November 2015, Fury was out of the ring for two-and-a-half year because of mental health and drug problems.
Inter to sue La Liga boss over Modric comments
The Italian Serie A transfer window closes on Friday by 5 pm Nigeria time ahead of the 2018-2019 season-opening games on Saturday. Midfielder Modric, 33, inspired Croatia to the World Cup final last month and was named the player of the tournament.
The 32-year-old said: "It is one thing that Tyson Fury has never had".
Following the weigh-in, Wilder and Fury clashed outside, with the two fighters separated by security. I know there's a big fight coming up between him and I, but this is the first and very important step for him. I said send me the contract, I said yes. I said "yes" and now he gets a chance to fight the lineal champion of the world, " said Fury, who now has a 27-0 record. "If he thinks about having this belt he had better wake up and apologize".
Fury responded by saying: "Listen, you can't knock out what you can't hit". You don't know what that feels like but you will.
"I will knock you out and this I promise".
The incident allegedly took place at a Nando's restaurant in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
Following up on September's blockbuster rematch between Saul "Canelo" Alvarez and Gennady "GGG" Golovkin, Fury's Stateside battle will be a feature event on our new pay-per-view channel, BT Sport Box Office HD, which will be available on BT TV, Sky and Virgin platforms. "It's no secret I needed the rounds and I did that tonight". We were happy with the performance.
- Chelsea Beat Arsenal In Five-Goal Thriller
- Vladimir Putin attends Austrian Foreign Minister's wedding before talks with Merkel
- Manigault Newman has more than audio recordings
- Fans injured in pavilion collapse at Backstreet Boys concert
- Look Wallabies front row named to face All Blacks
- United Kingdom lawmakers urge government to relax rules on e-cigarettes
- Chelsea forward Eden Hazard: 'Maurizio Sarri is a great manager'
- CDC monitoring measles outbreak in Kansas, 20 other states
- Trent Bridge Test: Kohli falls short of century as India fight back
- Cech mate! - Emery backs Cech against Chelsea