"We need to continue working for what we want, our process, today we had two midfielders one 19 and one 21 years old, we need to give them the confidence to play, but our way, our process, is to improve and give these chances to to the young players".
All it took was a late Marcos Alonso drive to seal three points for the home team.
Despite going top of the table and scoring six goals, Sarri joked that he needed to revert to his nicotine habits for the 15-minute horror show when Chelsea collapsed defensively and let Arsenal back into the game.
"We have to improve", he said.
U.S. ends funding for stabilizing Syria, stresses commitment to defeating ISIS
Consequently, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has authorized the department to "redirect" the USA funding, following a monthslong review of the spending plans.
Sarri explained: "I think we have to work to improve in the defensive phase - and we are not only talking about defenders".
"I have spoken to him very often in the last ten days but he has never said to me anything about [leaving]". In that 15 minutes we were not able to do this. "We need to continue, to press and press and press in the other half, otherwise we will have a problem". So we were in trouble. "I think today is for not happy with the result, but the next matches to prepare well". "In the other 15 it was better to smoke, I think", Sarri, who is a heavy smoker, said.
Sarri said he started the match with Hazard on the bench because he still seemed exhausted after helping take Belgium to the World Cup semi-finals in July. If we press very high we are able to do well.
"It was very, very hard because we lost the distances between the players and we were unable to cover the lost balls and press like a team, so we were really in trouble". We lost the distances I think, we were not able to cover the last third, or press as a team, only one player to player.
But Alonso made no mistake with a tidy finish from close range after substitute Eden Hazard's run and pass across goal set up the victor.
- SEC Subpoenas Tesla over Musk's Premature Go-Private Tweets
- When and where to watch Trent Bridge match on TV, online
- Apple may launch a new MacBook Air in September or October
- Inter to sue La Liga boss over Modric comments
- US judge blocks programs letting 'Grand Theft Auto' players 'cheat'
- Vladimir Putin attends Austrian Foreign Minister's wedding before talks with Merkel
- All You Need to Know About Priyanka Chopra's $200,000 Ring
- Mass overdose of marijuana sees 76 'bodies dropping' in park
- Man arrested in Chile over bomb threats that caused flight chaos
- Maitland-Niles facing two months out with broken leg