Though Lal was a sports hero on the field, Akshay Kumar's Tapan Das in the Gold movie is an off-field hero who puts together and nurtures the hockey pros who go on to bag India's historic Olympic gold.
'Akshay is wonderful human being, fun and frolic, serious about when it comes to his scenes, very generous.
About her experience of working in TV/films, Mouni said, 'just the medium is different. Is it so unbelievable that after acting for 10 years and being a Bengali, I can't land a Bengali character's role by myself?
On this Mouni, in an interview, told DNA, "I am never leaving TV".
He said the bill aims at bringing widespread reforms in the transport sector and rued that it has become a trend that people have no respect or fear of traffic laws.
Credit union leaders cheer as Trump signs amended NDAA into law
The House passed the bill in late July before sending it to the Senate, which passed it earlier in August. The NDAA for 2019 authorizes the allocation to the U.S.
The 32-years-old actress said that there was of course a lot of pressure on me to deliver the best. Long enough for Mouni to express her hurt when such rumours again gained traction.
For all the ludicrousness of the dialogue, it is at least one of the moments in this 170-minute film that makes you sit up and take notice, even if for the wrong reasons. Gold is produced by Ritesh Sidhwani and Farhan Akhtar, helmed by Reema Kagti. It is common knowledge that the Republic Day and Independence Day weekends are earmarked for the release of his films, which are high on patriotic pride.
Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar and Mouni Roy-starrer Gold has finally hit the silver screen today-August 15.
- Nvidia teaser suggests GeForce RTX 2080 will launch next week
- Man United ‘confident’ 27-year-old will sign new contract
- Trump mulls axing ex-officials' security clearance
- Trump revokes security clearance for ex-CIA director Brennan
- Why Google Pixel owners shouldn’t upgrade to Android 9 Pie just yet
- Imran govt for peace with India: Pakistan High Commissioner
- Bridge collapse in Genoa kills at least 39, sparks public outrage
- Pound US Dollar (GBP/USD) Exchange Rate Restrained by Global Unease
- Facebook to stream free La Liga football in India
- Iraq PM Cancels Visit To Sanctions-Hit Iran