As smartphone displays get bigger in size, companies are trimming down bezels to make the phones as handy as possible, but TCL is defying the odds and planning to launch a palm-sized smartphone under aptly-named Palm brand.
The Palm brand name hasn't been attached to a smartphone in nearly a decade, but it looks like it's going to make a comeback, as a new Palm-branded phone has leaked.
Boris Johnson faces Conservative Party investigation over burka comments
Boris Johnson's comments on the burka have been branded "inflammatory and divisive" by the Equality and Human Rights Commission. He added: "But let's look at what Boris said: he expressed himself in quite colourful language".
What the source doesn't say is how much the Pepito will cost or when it will launch, but it sounds like it might not be widely available, as all they know on that front is that it's coming to Verizon in the US. Oh, and it's also powered by Android 8.1 Oreo, so there's that. Keeping the lights on will supposedly be a small 800mAh capacity battery.
According to the report, Palm "Pepito" will not have a headphone jack and will come in two colour options: titanium and gold.
Based on these specs, it sounds like the phone is a low-end smartphone at best, and like we said we're not sure who might want to buy it given that there are plenty of alternatives that could offer up better specs.
- Arsenal vs Manchester City
- Laura Ingraham Targets Even Legal Immigrants In Off-The-Rails Rant
- Truck driver who hit Aussie tourist in NY was 'intoxicated'
- Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee will feature Mega Evolution
- Jordan official says 3 police killed in raid
- Manchester United Not Expected To Sign Diego Godin
- Arsenal vs Manchester City: 3 key battles in Emery’s league debut
- Maurizio Sarri hints at early Chelsea struggle
- Sunil Gavaskar unable to attend Imran Khan’s oath-taking ceremony
- Erdogan slams United States for preferring terrorists as partner