The book alleges that Manigault Newman was offered $15,000 a month from the president's campaign coffers to stay silent after she was sacked from the White House last December.
Omarosa is yet to comment on Trump's "lowlife" insult.
Newman's book, "Unhinged: An Insider's Account of the Trump White House", which is set to release Tuesday, has already caused quite a stir over the numerous accusations she lobs at the man she worked so closely with for more than a decade.
"I didn't want to believe it", she writes. She said he then played it off as a joke but she knew he was serious.
Tesla CEO Musk accused of defrauding shareholders, sued by investors
This source said that the Saudi fund would not make an investment of this kind without seeking guidance first from Softbank. It would also remove the company from the glare of Wall Street that comes with reporting quarterly earnings publicly.
In excerpts from the book entitled Unhinged, which were first reported by the Guardian, Manigault Newman claimed the president had used the "N-word" repeatedly, and also used racial slurs to refer to George Conway, the half-Filipino husband of the top White House aide Kellyanne Conway. Not only is this flat-out false (I've never heard such a thing), but Omarosa didn't even make an effort to call or email me to verify.
After turning down the job, she said she received a "flurry" of letters from attorneys representing the president telling her to "stay silent about Trump, or else". In the interview, LeBron said that Trump was trying to create division through sports Omarosa updated his statement with a PR savviness that only a reality TV star turned politician could truly possess.
Manigault Newman, who got her big break as a contender on Trump's canceled TV show, The Apprentice, has, in the words of the NY magazine's Jonathan Chait "met a wall of skepticism bordering on reflexive disbelief".
After she left the White House she says the president's allies tried to buy her silence, baiting her with a $15,000 a month job to serve in a "senior position" on Trump's 2020 re-election campaign. But she had, and noted a section which describes Manigault Newman citing one of her "sources" about the tape.
- Hurricane Hector is coming to Hawaii
- Chelsea striker Batshuayi joins Valencia on loan
- All 20 Marvel Cinematic Universe movies are coming to IMAX
- Teams heading out to help ailing Northwest orca
- Jose Mourinho: Signings have not improved Man United
- California wildfires raging perilously close to thousands of homes
- Storm swamps Tiger's charge as Woodland leads rain-hit PGA
- Crocs footwear is closing plants, outsourcing manufacturing
- Justin Bieber Gets New Haircut With Hailey Baldwin Following Tears Fest
- Discord is opening up its own storefront