The Egyptian joined Liverpool from the Italian giants last summer for a fee worth £37 million and instantly became a fans favourite, scoring 44 times in his debut season. You need to have the right personality for that very hard job.
Summer signing Naby Keita is a guaranteed starter in one of the three midfield slots for the Merseysiders.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp believes his players have to summon the spirit of Rocky Balboa if they are to close the gap to defending Premier League champions Manchester City. "We will see, we have no big issues but little things". It's Hendo though, you always think about him.
"I can not train at all because of stomach muscle issues", Lovren told Croatian outlet Sportske Novosti. "We try to help him all the time in training, he is a great boy, but I do not talk to him every day about how he can score more than last season". It looks like a few players are not involved but that's how it is.
Tsitsipas upsets Djokovic to reach Rogers Cup quarterfinals
The number 27 will play the first Masters 1000 quarter-final of his career. He will face Robin Haase of the Netherlands in the third round on Thursday.
"I went to watch Kepa Arrizabalaga at Athletic Bilbao 18 months ago, and at half-time, I looked at my host and asked who on earth he was".
An audacious and stunning overhead kick against Manchester United in the International Champions Cup has been the pick of his contributions so far, not to mention a perfectly-weighted cross to assist Daniel Sturridge against Torino.
Klopp, however, is realistic about his side's chances.
They've also enjoyed feasting on West Ham's defence in recent games, winning this fixture 4-1 back in February and also sticking four past the Londoners in their last two trips south.
"I know a lot of people think that because we were active in the transfer window but that is part of the business, it doesn't decide anything", added the German ahead of Sunday's opener at home to West Ham. "That is the case and a fact".
- All 20 Marvel Cinematic Universe movies are coming to IMAX
- Koepka takes 2-shot lead at PGA Championship
- Jose Mourinho: Signings have not improved Man United
- Turkey's president: United States waging "economic war" against Turkey
- Teams heading out to help ailing Northwest orca
- Omarosa's book marks stunning turn-around for a former top aide
- Florida police union rescinds ticket discounts amid NFL National Anthem protests
- Elon Musk and Tesla: Tweet, rattle and roll
- Crocs footwear is closing plants, outsourcing manufacturing
- President Trump Issues Statement Ahead of Deadly Charlottesville Anniversary