Fox News', Laura Ingraham, made controversial statements on her show Wednesday, blaming a shift in the America "we know and love" on "demographic changes". "She will only become greater by becoming more of what she already is".
Fox News management hasn't discussed the matter publicly.
The show has been the subject of multiple advertiser boycotts since it launched in October.
Ingraham said toward the end of Wednesday's commentary that she was not talking about race and ethnicity, and complained a night later that the disclaimer was being missed.
Ingraham commented on the number of times Ocasio-Cortez, 28, said "like" in the clip, adding that she was "kind of right in a general sense". She bemoaned that fact that "the America we know and love doesn't exist anymore", going on to say that this is the result of "massive demographic changes" that she says "have been foisted on the American people, and they are changes that none of us ever voted for, and most of us don't like". Cuomo said illegal entry to the U.S.is the issue at hand, but what Ingraham and people like her are doing is "objectively ugly".
Dele Alli: 'Tottenham Hotspur have got to improve'
One for the future in Luke Amos , perhaps; the 21-year-old made his Premier League debut, coming on for the final few minutes. At the age of 28, he will be looking to have his most productive Premier League season and Saturday was the ideal start.
"From Virginia to California, we see stark examples of how radically, in some ways, the country's changed". Furthermore, as I have said repeatedly on this show, merit-based immigration does wonders for our country's economy, our way of life and how we define our country - I even said that in my opening thoughts last night.
Her program averaged 37 paid advertisements in March but was down to 15 in July, according to Media Matters for America, a liberal Fox News critic that monitors its programming.
Advertisers started pulling out nearly immediately, and by the following month she had lost more than two dozen.
Back in June, Ingraham took heat for comparing President Trump's immigration detainment camps for children to "summer camps".
- Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee will feature Mega Evolution
- Maurizio Sarri hints at early Chelsea struggle
- Scientists investigate cellular impact of blue light
- Brad Pitt claims he has lent Angelina Jolie millions since split
- Rare teeth from ancient mega-shark found on Australia beach
- U.S. tariffs hike adds to Turkey's economic problems
- Boris Johnson faces Conservative Party investigation over burka comments
- Ronaldo in hospital in Ibiza with pneumonia
- Liverpool Star Urges Reds To Show Pre-Season Results Against West Ham
- Danny Ings joins Southampton on season-long loan from Liverpool