During an interview with late night host Jimmy Kimmel Thursday, West explained his decision to publicly support the President and his overall philosophy about free thinking. West didn't hesitate to tout his support for Mr. Trump in the face of pushback from his friends and family.
"It represented overcoming fear and doing what you felt, no matter what anyone said", West said. "That's what makes Ye", Kanye added - Watch the full interview below!
"We never had therapists in the black community".
Brad Pitt claims he has lent Angelina Jolie millions since split
Pitt's lawyers answered that Pitt actually suggested expediting the divorce in this way and had already agreed to it. Pitt's response said that a status conference that is already scheduled would serve the same goal .
West silently contemplated the question for several seconds before Kimmel suggested taking a break. So I see him backstage.
- Philip Lewis (@Phil_Lewis_) August 10, 2018Jimmy Kimmel asks Kanye West to explain his alignment with Donald Trump after famously saying "George Bush doesn't care about black people" because Trump is far worse.
One answer that didn't fall under those parameters was the one he gave when Jimmy Kimmel asked him if President Donald Trump, whom West supports, cares about black people. "Nothing went down, nothing happened, but then I went to NY and started filming and I was like, 'You're right, I'm miserable". "They keep us so focused on history till we actually believe it repeats itself. and we can't advance as a race of beings", he told Kimmel.
But the appearance wasn't all positive. We look back now, and I guess him and his best friend had a convo and he was like, 'Dude. I'll say it on real TV.
- Wolves break Premier League record
- Pogba tight-lipped over United situation for fear of being fined
- Claude Puel: I'm confident Harry Maguire is going to Manchester United
- Mayland football coach DJ Durkin placed on leave
- Turkey turmoil rattles Wall Street, banks take a knock
- It's magic! Santi Cazorla appears!
- U.S. tariffs hike adds to Turkey's economic problems
- Emery Expects Tough Arsenal, City Premier League Debut
- Real Madrid ace wants to reunite with Ronaldo at Juventus
- Putts won't drop, but Woods moves up the board at PGA anyway